We can offer this well maintained three-room apartment for rent. It is a maisonette house of approx. 81 mē with 2 bedrooms. The apartment is located on the top two floors of a complex with elevator and is rented fully furnished. The ideal apartment for a couple or family, however sharing is also allowed with a maximum of 2 adults.
Entry into the joint entrance on the ground floor. You can reach the third floor with the elevator. There is a terrace in front of the house where you can enjoy the rising sun.
Entrance hall with toilet and meter cupboard, from the hall the open kitchen with cooking island, which is equipped with various built-in appliances. Following the living room with a beautiful unobstructed view over the Theo van Gogh Park. The second floor can be reached via the stairs in the living room. Here a landing from which the 2 bedrooms and the bathroom with shower, bath and sink can be reached. In the bedroom at the rear of the apartment is a storage room with washing machine connection. The very good quality washing machine and dryer (Bosch) are already present in the apartment. There is an external storage room in the basement.
Location and accessibility
IJburg offers something for everyone. Beachgoers can relax on summer days at the new city beach or in the Diemerpark. Terrace-goers can go to one of the many restaurants on the harbor, along the IJburglaan or on the Steigereiland. In terms of facilities, IJburg has everything you would expect from a modern city district. The Diemerpark is also not far away. A wonderful nature reserve where you can run, cycle or swim. The park even has its own beach. You can also play hockey, tennis or football at the various sports clubs in IJburg.
The location is also very strategic: near the center of Amsterdam, near the A10 ring road and access to the A1. In addition, IJburg has a formidable public transport connection with Central Station (only 13 minutes with tram 26) and Bijlmer Arena station. There is also a bicycle and walking connection via the Nescio bridge with Amsterdam East and Amsterdam Center.
- Fully furnished, ready to move in;
- Living area 81mē;
- Year of construction 2007;
- 2 spacious bedrooms;
- Located on the top 2 floors;
- External storage space of approx. 5 mē in the basement;
- Available immediately.
- Your net monthly income is at least 3x the rent;
- You have a fixed income from employment or from your own business;
- Guarantee from parents / third parties as an alternative to the income requirements is not accepted;
- Deposit in consultation;
- Rental period 2 years, with possible extension;
- Candidates must provide the broker with various documentation, among other things to substantiate the income;
- Right of award lies with the lessor, the lessor also reserves the right to reject candidates without giving any reason.
Read full description