Well-configured 3-room apartment spanning ca. 69 sqm in sought-after De Pijp
The building at Frans Halsstraat 33 was completely renovated in 2002, preserving the original facade. Plumbing, electrics, window frames and the foundation were all renewed. Frans Halsstraat is a quiet, leafy, one-way street at the heart of sought-after De Pijp.
Central stairwell to the third floor. The living room, with the open-plan kitchen, is almost 6 meters wide, which is quite unique for apartments in De Pijp. Its width, large windows and west-facing positioning lead to an exceptionally bright space. The open-plan kitchen is fitted with a range of appliances. Both bedrooms are at the rear of the building. The master bedroom also opens to the balcony, which spans ca. 7 sqm and faces southeast.
The spacious bathroom is centrally positioned in the apartment. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, shower, toilet and vanity.
There is a guest restroom off the hall.
De Frans Halsstraat is one of De Pijp's bustling restaurant streets, home to venues such as Restaurant Maris Piper, Van 't Spit and Oeuf.
Various amenities, such as sidewalk cafes, shops and delis are in immediate proximity to the property, and Albert Cuyp market, Marie Heinekenplein, PC Hooftstraat and Museumplein are within easy walking distance.
Public transportation stops are on Ferdinand Bolstraat and Weteringcircuit for tram lines 1, 7, 19 and 24. De Pijp Metro Stop is a few minutes' walking distance away. The apartment is also easily accessible by car via the A10 beltway (exits S100 and S109) and parking is readily available in the Boerenwetering underground parking garage.
• Usable residential floor area approximately 69 sqm
• Freehold property
• Building completely renovated/renewed in 2002
• Renewed foundation
• Ca. 7 sqm southeast-facing balcony
• Double glazing in timber window frames
• Leased central heating unit
• Small HOA (5 members), privately managed by the owners
• Closing upon mutual agreement
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description