Very spacious 2/3-roomed ground floor property in a former classic town house with a total living space of approx. 84 m², with a 58 m² (approx.) sunny back garden that catches the afternoon and evening sun, as well as a 12 m² (approx.) cellar, with a typical “Statenkwartier”-style gable in a nice, quiet part of the Frederik Hendriklaan, very close to several international organisations, the shops along the “Fred”, the beach and the sea, as well as connecting highways and public transport.
Communal secured entrance with a spacious lobby where there are the meter cupboards and the fuse boxes. The entrance to the apartment has a little hall then a big suite of rooms that have been broken through into one big room, approx. 14.53x5.35/4.18, with horizontal bamboo strip parquet flooring, a mantlepiece with an open fire, several built-in cupboards and an open-plan kitchen set out in an L-shape with a stainless steel double sink, a stainless steel hob, a cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, underfloor convector heating and French doors out to a big, sunny, west-facing back garden, approx. 8.65x6.74.
Further, from the living room, there is access to the hall with a back bedroom to the side of the property, approx. 3.91x2.80, which has fitted wardrobes and a door to the back garden. The bathroom, approx. 3.33x2.18 has a bath in a little annex with a shower over it, a double sink with a mirror and a WC. Stairs down to the spacious cellar, approx. 5.12x2.68/2.10, which has a laminate floor and storage space, also housing the central heating combi-boiler and a built-in safe.
- ’s-Gravenhage section AK 8700
- A/1 1/3rd share in the whole building
- Built in 1908
- Government protected cityscape of the Statenkwartier neighbourhood
- Living space in accordance with NVM’s measuring instructions: 84 m²
- Cellar 12 m²
- West-facing back garden: 58 m²
- Intergas HR central heating combi-boiler from 2003
- Monthly contribution to the Owners Association: € 70.=
- Owners Association reserves as at April 2020: € 2,643.=
- Old property, environmental and non-residents clauses apply in the documentation
- Handover can be straight away
Read full description