This luxurious 4-room apartment of 102 mē with a balcony, located at the foot step of the lively Hugo de Grootplein area, is now available for rental.
The complex "Mare Liberum" was completed in 2014 and it has a modern finish, good insulation and an elevator. The outside facade is build under a beautiful classic 19th-century architecture that adds character to the new building.
The spacious living room with open kitchen is located on the southwest, which makes this a very light space. The luxury Boretti kitchen has a natural stone top, a Quooker and built-in appliances (dishwasher, 5-burner stove, refrigerator, freezer). There are two spacious bedrooms and a smaller bedroom. The bathroom is luxuriously finished with partly tadelakt and the toilet is separate. There are two French balconies, a balcony on the north, a storage room in the apartment itself and one storage room on the ground floor.
You do not have to go far for daily groceries - Albert Heijn is just across the street.
For a good baker, fishmonger, liquor store and chemist, Hugo de Grootplein is only 2 minutes walk, where you can enjoy the sun on the Razmataz terrace, sip a good cup of coffee at Coffee & Juices and dine with style at Morgan & Mees. Jordaan, the Westergasterrein, the Haarlemmerdijk, the nine streets and De Hallen can be reached within a few minutes.
This piece is part of Westerpark 1.4: Frederik Hendrik and Hugo de Grootbuurt. At the time of writing there is no waiting list for obtaining a parking permit.
Trams 3 & 10 and buses 18, 21, 80 are in very close proximity
- Available from the 1st of November;
- Rental price is negotiable with a good candidate tenant;
- apply for a parking permit from the municipality of Amsterdam;
- Surface area approximately 102 mē;
- Rent includes service costs;
- Balcony facing north;
- Washing machine present;
- No pets allowed;
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- Your net monthly income is at least 3 times the rent;
- You have a fixed income from an employment contract or your own company;
- Deposit of 1 month;
- Parental / third party guarantee is not accepted; therefore not suitable for students;
- Rental period at least 1 year;
- Candidates must provide the broker with various documentation, among other things, to substantiate the income;
- Right of award lies with the lessor, the lessor also reserves the right to reject candidates without giving any reason.
Read full description