Bright; with uninterrupted views; a wonderful multi-functional townhouse with a total of over 285 sqm of residential floor space and a lovely, sunny garden. A modern home with a characteristic style which is underscored by a number of original period details which have been preserved.
Distributed over four well-configured and comfortable levels, connected by a gorgeous stairwell. The stairwell is at the rear, ensuring optimum space on the individual stories. The building dates back to ca. 1899 and was modernized in 2009.
Entrance on the ground floor with a hallway and large study/ guestroom or workspace, a kitchen restroom, a bathroom and a storage room. This level connects to the garden at the rear.
The garden spans a length of ca. 15 meters and totals 80 sqm. Despite facing north, it is wonderfully sunny. The garden was professionally landscaped, and the surrounding plants and trees contribute to its secluded nature.
The first floor is the main floor, with three windows offering an uninterrupted view of Frederiksplein, with a dining and sitting area at the front. A large centrally-positioned chef's island and a sunroom at the rear with French doors to a veranda. The veranda has stairs down to the garden.
The second floor includes a large family room/ study spanning a total of 60 sqm. Depending on the functional needs of the owners, this level can also accommodate two extra-large bedrooms and two bathrooms. This level also has three large windows at the front and a lovely balcony.
The third, top, floor currently serves as the ‘Master Suite’ with an expansive main bedroom, a stunning semi-open plan bathroom and a dressing room that form a balanced combination.
A slow-rise staircase leads up to the roof deck. A sunny oasis in the city, offering ultimate privacy and seclusion. Half of the terrace is porched.
At the heart of the city center, on Frederiksplein nearby Utrechtsestraat and Amstel river. One of the most sought-after areas in Amsterdam's historic canal belt.
Popular Utrechtsestraat is home to countless boutiques and eateries. Rembrandtplein is just minutes away and Albert Cuyp market is a short 5-minute bicycle ride from the property. Carré, Amstelveld and Nederlandsche Bank are just around the corner.
Excellent location relative to main roads. Exit S100 is close-by and trams 4, 7, 10 and 25 stop on Frederiksplein.
• Freehold property
• Part of a protected cityscape
• Situated in a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Combined residential / office zoning with 2 addresses
• Spacious garden, two balconies and a roof terrace
• Existing foundation
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Now Video Viewing: Personal Tour via Skype or FaceTime by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the broker. Call our office for an appointment.
Of course we still offer regular viewings, in which we respect the WHO guideluines.
Read full description