Bright corner house with garden on 3-sides (back garden has the evening sun). The house has a good lay out with for instance 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate multifunctional room/ play area. Freshly repainted and well maintained. Located in a 'cul-de-sac' and childfriendly area. On walking distance from ASH and shops. Near the citry centre of Wassenaar, public transport and main roads.
Hallway with wardrobe area, storage under the stairs, toilet, living with wooden flooring end entry to the back garden.
Modern kitchen with several built-in appliances, e.g. large oven, 6 pit stove, dishwasher, etc. access to the garden.
Garden at the back with side entry, garage which is now in use as multifunctional area (heated). Front garden with an open view over the square.
landing area, toilet, bedroom at the back, bathroom with bathtub, double sink and access to balcony over the full width. Bedroom in front. 2nd bathroom with shower area and connections for washer and dryer.
landing area, large bedroom with dormer window, second bedroom/ study, also with dormer.
* Living space of approx 110 mē
* Plot of 213 mē
* Located on a low traffic road in child friendly area
* On walking distance from the American School of the Hague (ASH) and shops
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 small bedroom and 2 bathrooms
* Multifunctional area which can be used as play area for the kids, fitness area, etc. (13m2)
* Garden on 3 sides
* Well maintained, recently repainted in the inside and (almost) fully double glazing
Read full description