Very nicely finished 3-room apartment of approx. 80 m2 with a spacious balcony in a quiet neighborhood on IJburg. This apartment is located on the first floor of a modern, small-scale apartment complex with only owner-occupied apartments. The practically arranged apartment has a large private storage room in the basement of the complex and on the ground floor is a communal bicycle shed.
The apartment complex is located in a quiet residential area in IJburg. There are good facilities, including schools and childcare. Within walking distance are several shops, playgrounds, sports clubs, the harbor with cozy bars and various restaurants. Just like the Theo van Goghpark and the IJmeer. Around the corner is the Pampuslaan with a large supermarket for groceries.
The location in relation to the A10, A1, A2 and A9 is favorable; via the second access road (the Muiderweg) you can be on the A1 and A9 in a few minutes. There is a good public transport connection with the city from the nearby Pampuslaan. You can reach Amsterdam Central Station by tram 26 within 15 minutes. Possibly by bicycle in the tram.
All in all, enough space to live, recreate and, above all, enjoy the outdoors just a stone's throw from Amsterdam's city center. Living on IJburg means living in a quiet, watery and green environment.
Spacious central entrance on the ground floor, elevator and staircase, 1st floor access to the apartment. This apartment has a spacious living room with a wooden floor with underfloor heating and a sturdy kitchen with modern Bosch appliances and plenty of storage space. The bathroom has a shower cabin and a washbasin. There is a separate toilet with a fountain. Furthermore, the apartment has a master bedroom, a bedroom / study room and an 2 indoor storage rooms, one of them with washer / dryer connections. The spacious balcony - located on the southeast - can be reached through the living room with sliding doors.
- Year of construction 2008;
- Service costs (VVE) € 127.80 per month (healthy and professionally managed VvE);
- Spacious balcony located on the southeast;
- Underfloor heating throughout almost the entire apartment;
- Joint indoor bicycle shed on the ground floor;
- Storage in the basement;
- Heating and hot water via district heating;
- Annual lease payments surrendered to September 30, 2056;
- An application for the perpetual surrender of the leasehold has been made under the favorable condition;
- Living area of approximately 80 m²;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description