*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Stunning, extremely desirable corner home spanning approximately 101 sqm, situated on the third floor of the building in a park-like setting in Amsterdam's Centrum borough with a fabulous south-facing balcony. Situated in quiet, family-friendly Funenpark, a car-free zone. This sunny corner home with three spacious bedrooms is a FREEHOLD PROPERTY and has a fabulous view of the beautiful green park. The property also includes a private, 9 sqm terrace, a large ca. 4 sqm storage unit and a parking space in the parking garage.
A lush and peaceful oasis in downtown Amsterdam: a unique place to call home!
The property is situated in Amsterdam's vibrant city center, in the triangle Czaar Peterstraat- Cruquiuskade- Panamalaan. The extremely leafy park is prohibited for cars and harbors 16 small-scale apartment blocks, which were built according to architectural plan, incorporating sustainable materials. The park has won multiple awards.
Funenpark and its surrounding neighborhoods are growing increasingly popular, and the property is a mere stone’s throw from hotspots such as De Kop van Oost, Spirit, Coulisse, Rosa & Rita, Roest, Louie Louie and Brewery 't IJ “by the windmill”.
Beautiful, redeveloped Oosterpark, with ample options for sports and relaxation, as well as sunny terraces, is less than 5 minutes away by bicycle. Czaar Peterstraat offers countless lovely boutiques and is very close-by, as are Dappermarkt, Artis, the shops in the Eastern Docklands, several museums, a cinema and all basic amenities are within walking distance. Dam Square and Central Station are less than a 10-minute bicycle ride away. The property is in a favorable location relative to the A10 beltway via access road S114 (Piet Hein tunnel) and trams 10, 24 and 26 and bus 22.
The well-presented communal entrance, with an elevator and spacious stairwell, features tall ceilings and leads to the apartment on the third floor. The property has an ideal floorplan, showcases beautiful materials and double-glazed windows. The spacious hall accesses all rooms.
The bright, sunny living room is situated on the corner and presents a sweeping view of the green park. The large open-plan kitchen is fitted with a 5-burner Atag range and a range of AEG appliances including a refrigerator, freezer, combination microwave/oven and a dishwasher. Hot water via a Quooker. There is ample room for a large dining table and a spacious sitting area. The living room opens to the south-facing terrace: a magnificent extension of the living room.
The property features three good-sized bedrooms, a large internal storage/utility room with the central heating unit, laundry station and ample extra storage space. The generous, high-end bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, walk-in shower, luxury vanity and a designer radiator. There is a separate restroom.
The entire home features beautiful wooden flooring.
The property includes another private (bicycle) storage unit in the building's substructure.
There is also an option to purchase a private parking space in the parking garage.
- Stunning and bright corner home, situated in a park;
- Three good-sized bedrooms;
- Sunny, ca. 9 sqm southeast facing terrace, and the park itself can also serve as the garden;
- Sound, newly built property with excellent noise insulation (completed in 2007);
- Energy label A and solar panels for the communal areas: low energy bills;
- External storage unit of ca. 4 sqm on the ground-floor level with a surprisingly wide entrance;
- Parking space in the Funenpark parking garage (with camera surveillance);
- Well-organized HOA, professional management, long-term maintenance plan, and substantial savings;
- Elementary school (BOE), daycare, large playground and artificial grass soccer/hockey field within walking distance in the park;
- FREEHOLD PROPERTY;
- A quiet and central residential area in Amsterdam's Centrum borough;
- Within walking distance of all amenities;
- Asking price apartment € 725,000,- transaction costs are for the buyer;
- Asking price parking space € 50,000,- transaction costs are for the buyer;
Read full description