Are you looking for a spacious family home in Amsterdam? Are you looking for a home with a lay-out to change and furnish to your own taste? Do you want to live just 5 minutes of walking distance to the Bijlmerweide? Then Gaandeweg 10 is really something for you!
Real features for Gaandeweg 10:
- spacious family home of approx. 96 mē
- spacious and sunny garden of approx. 45 mē
- possibility for a spacious attic room to enlarge the living space by 34 mē
- 5 minutes from the Bijlmerweide
- metro line 53 within walking distance
Is Gaandeweg 10 really something for you?
In combination with the photos, we give you a brief impression of this home below.
In the young neighbourhood in Amsterdam Nieuw Grunder is located in a quiet street this spacious single-family house of about 96 mē. The house has a spacious sunny garden of about 45 mē (with shed) located on the south. The house is very functionally arranged and has a spacious dining kitchen without kitchen block. Within 5 minutes you will be walking at ganzenhoef metro station and within 15 minutes you will be at Amsterdam Central Station. In short, the accessibility by public transport is excellent. The car can be parked for free in front of the door on the public road.
Entrance, hall with toilet and storage room, kitchen without kitchenblock and garden-oriented living room. The spacious garden can be reached through french doors. At the back of the garden is the spacious storage room.
Three spacious bedrooms, two at the rear and one at the front
(ranging in size from approximately 7 to approximately 13 mē) bathroom v.v. sink and shower, separate toilet, technical room with boiler and separate laundry room.
Spacious and free to divide attic floor.
Vlizotrap to the elder.
- Former rental property,
- A self-habitation clause applies, the buyer buys the property for his own use;
- An anti-speculation clause applies
- Completely isolated,
- Heating and hot water supply by Cv-boiler Intergas HR combi boiler from 2007;
- Leasehold canon has been bought off until 15 December 2055,
- The costs of measuring the parcel by the Land Registry are at the expense of the seller,
- The plot area has not yet been measured for number 10,
- Permanent project notary Note Actus notaries,
- Owner has not been resident and therefore includes a 'non-habitation clause',
- Delivery is possible immediately.
Read full description