Very bright and spacious furnished 3-room apartment of approximately 140 m2 with elevator, balcony on the west and private parking and storage in the basement. The appartment is located in a very nice location in Amsterdam South, adjacent to the northern tip of the beginning of the Amsterdam forest. From the sunny balcony there is an unobstructed view of the small marina 'De Hoop' on the IJssloot. Here you can find various water sports associations, sailing schools and marinas.
The apartment itself is nicely finished and is in excellent condition. There are two good sized bedrooms, each with a closet and a private bathroom. The living room is located on the west and is equipped with many windows, giving it a light and fine atmosphere. There is air conditioning in the living room and both bedrooms.
The property is located on the third floor and has the following layout:
Communal entrance, both by elevator or stairs access to the third floor. Apartment; entrance, spacious hall that opens into the dining room / living room. This is because of the corner location with many windows and a spacious conservatory to the deep balcony located on the sunny west. On hot days you can use the air conditioning. The closed kitchen has a modern white setup and is equipped with various built-in appliances, such as a 4-burner induction cooker, an extractor hood, two dishwashers, two sinks, microwave and a combi oven. Generous freestanding American fridge with ice maker. The first bedroom is located on the south side of the complex and has a spacious closet and air conditioning. The bathroom is accessible through the hall and has a bath and a washbasin. Separate guest toilet. The second bedroom is located on the west side of the complex and also has air conditioning, a closet and a bathroom ensuite with a toilet, double washbasin, walk-in shower and a bathtub. Next to this bathroom you can find the technical storage located, with washing machine and dryer, the central heatingboiler and a waterboiler.
In the basement there is a separate storage room, and a private parking space. For visitors there is a small private area for the complex where you can park.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is 139.2 m2.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the area of the balcony is 14.3 m2.
- The rent is Ä 2750, - per month excluding gas / water / electricity / internet.
- The apartment is offered furnished and upholstered.
- Located in a special location in Amsterdam South, adjacent to the Amsterdamse Bos and the IJssloot.
- Apartment with two good sized bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
- Parking is possible on the private site in the substructure of the complex.
- Cadastral known, Municipality of Amsterdam, section AD, number 559 index A-10 and A-26.
- Spacious balcony located on the sunny west and open views over a marina.
- In accordance with the BAG viewer, it is the year of construction 2001.
- The living room and both bedrooms are air-conditioned.
The apartment is located in a quiet and unique part of Amsterdam South. The complex borders the IJssloot and is located on the northern side of the Amsterdamse Bos. It is a dead end street where only local traffic comes. Because of the location near the water there are various water sports associations, sailing schools and marinas around the corner. For daily shopping, the shopping center on the Stadionplein is easy to reach. A large supermarket is situated there. Shopping center Gelderlandplein has a large range of shops and specialty stores and for a large indoor shopping center the Stadshart in Amstelveen can be reached in 10 minutes by car. There are several roads very closeby, the RingA10 is connected with several highways. There are also many possibilities for public transport just outside the door.
Delivery in consultation.
Read full description