Very bright and spacious 2 bedroom apartment of approx. 140 m2 with 2 bathrooms, an elevator, spacious balcony facing West and a private parking space and storage room in the basement. The apartment is located on a nice location in Amsterdam South, adjacent to the northern tip of the beginning of the Amsterdam forest. From the sunny balcony there is an unobstructed view over the small harbour "De Hoop" on the IJssloot. Here you will find various water sports clubs and sailing schools.
The apartment itself has been neatly finished and is in excellent condition. There are two good-sized bedrooms, each with a wardrobe and a private modern bathroom. The living room is facing West and has many windows, making it feel light and pleasant. There is air conditioning in the living room and both bedrooms.
The apartment is located on the third floor and has the following layout:
Joint neat entrance, both via the elevator or stairs access to the third floor.
Apartment; entrance, spacious hall that opens into the spacious bright living room with dining area. Because of the corner location, there are many windows. The living gives access to the deep balcony facing the sunny West. The air conditioning can be used on hot days. The semi-open kitchen has a modern white layout and is equipped with various built-in appliances, such as a 4-burner induction hob, an extractor hood, two dishwashers, two sinks, microwave and a combi oven. Generous freestanding American fridge with ice cube maker.
The first bedroom has a spacious wardrobe, air conditioning and an en-suite luxurious bathroom with a toilet, double washbasin, walk-in shower and a bathtub. Next to this bathroom is the technical storage room with washing machine and dryer, the central heating system and a boiler.
The second bedroom also has air conditioning and a wardrobe. The second bathroom can be reached through the hall and has a bathtub and a sink. There is also a separate guest toilet.
In the basement there is a separate storage room and a private parking space. For visitors there is a small private area in front of the complex where you can park.
The apartment is located in a quiet and unique part of Amsterdam South. The complex borders the IJssloot and is located on the northern side of the Amsterdam forest. It is a dead end street where only local traffic comes. Due to its location by the water, there are various water sports clubs and sailing schools around the corner. For daily shopping, the shopping center on the Stadionplein is easy to reach, where there is a large supermarket. The Gelderlandplein shopping center has a wide range of shops and specialty stores and for a large indoor shopping center, the Stadshart in Amstelveen can be reached in 10 minutes by car. There are several roads to reach within an instant, the Ring A10 is connected to several highways. There are also numerous options for public transport practically on walking distance.
- Located at a special location in Amsterdam South, adjacent to the Amsterdam forest and the IJssloot;
- Apartment with two good-sized bedrooms, each with their own bathroom;
- Parking is possible in the private place in the basement of the complex and is included in the price;
- Spacious balcony facing the sunny West and an unobstructed view over the harbour;
- The living room and both bedrooms have air conditioning;
- Separate storage in the basement;
- The apartment is located on ground lease, the current period until 11/15/2049 has been bought off for both the apartment and the parking space;
- In accordance with the NEN2580 measurement, the living area is 139.2 m2;
- In accordance with the NEN2580 measurement, the surface of the balcony is 14.3 m2;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description