AM for rent!
1012 NR Amsterdam
Great opportunity to live in the heart of Amsterdam with everything you need close at hand!
Luxurious and renovated 3-room apartment in Amsterdam's city centre, Rokin!
Communal entrance area.
The apartment is accessible via the elevator or the communal stairwell. The elevator takes you directly to the entrance of the apartment. Large hall with separate toilet, two good-sized bedrooms, one of which has a fitted wardrobe. Large bathroom with shower, washbasin cabinet with double washbasin. Utility/storage cupboard with washing machine and drier. Spacious and bright living room and dining area with open-plan kitchen, which includes various high-end Siemens kitchen appliances, and a gorgeous view of Rokin!
The apartment is located in the heart of Amsterdam's city centre, within walking distance of Central Station and public transport on your doorstep. The Royal Palace, National Opera & Ballet/Stopera and shopping streets are all in very close proximity. You can even see Bijenkorf from your window and the famous Kalverstraat is at the rear of the property and is immediately accessible. There are also lots of bars, restaurants and venues in the near vicinity.
- Well-laid out apartment of approx. 87 m2;
- 2 good-sized bedrooms;
- Renovated to an extremely high standard;
- The apartment has floor heating throughout;
- Directly accessible by way of an elevator;
- The apartment is pleasant and bright due to the many windows;
- Storage/utility space including washing machine and drier;
- Located in an extremely sought-after location in Amsterdam's city centre;
- Near Central Station, roads, shops and bars and restaurants.
- Monthly rent: €2,250 excluding gas/water/electricity;
- Monthly service fee: €100;
- Unfurnished, partly upholstered;
- Minimum rental period: 1 year;
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent;
- The apartment is not available to students or persons sharing;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Available immediately;
- Prospective tenant agrees to a screening.
Come take a look or contact our office to make an appointment to view this apartment.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (NVM) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The MVA terms and conditions are applicable in full.
Read full description