The largest and very well-maintained modern end-of-terrace house in the development project La Ligne has a lovely large sunny back and side garden on an extra-wide property of 288 m2. Beautiful laminate flooring with underfloor heating throughout the entire house. Lovely extended living room and modern open kitchen, 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Energy label A.
Private covered and enclosed parking!
Within walking distance of shopping centre Leyweg, several schools and theatre/cinema Dakota and also within walking distance of public transport such as tram 4 and 6 and buses 21, 23 and 25 and a direct bus connection to Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
Child-friendly neighbourhood, playground across the street, near sports centre De Uithof
Close by Haga hospital location Leyweg.
Approx. 10 to 15 minutes by bike from Madestein Recreation Park, Landgoed Meer en Bos, Bosjes van Pex, International School, the dunes and beach (Badplaats Kijkduin) and the city centre.
Approx. 10 minutes by car from the arterial roads to/from The Hague (A4).
You enter this fantastic end-of-terrace house through the front garden into a spacious hallway with a beautiful laminate floor with underfloor heating leading to the living room and kitchen. The extended living room covers the entire width of the house with extra light coming through the large side window. Extra built-in storage cupboard under the stairs.
At the front is a beautiful modern kitchen with a very generous L-shaped kitchen unit. The extra deep counter top is made of granite and all built-in appliances are from Siemens including the refrigerator and freezer, a oven/microwave, a 4-burner induction hob and a stainless-steel recirculation hood as well as an extra oven and dishwasher.
A fantastic surprise is the large and wide sunny garden with large lawn and 3 terraces. Because of its ideal sunny location, you can enjoy the sun in the garden all day long. There are 2 large storage rooms with electricity, a separate bicycle shed and a back entrance.
2 very large bedrooms at the front and the rear stretching across the entire width of the house. Modern bright bathroom with bath and separate shower with thermostatic taps. There is also a washbasin and a free hanging toilet.
An ideal feature is the hallway closet where the connections for the washer and dryer are located.
Again, there are 2 large bedrooms both at the front and rear. The 2nd modern bathroom is very nice and contains a shower, washbasin and free hanging toilet.
What you should know about this beautiful end-of-terrace house:
- Private covered and enclosed parking with remote controlled garage door
- Owners Association contribution for parking is 21 per month
- Large plot of land of 288 m2
- Ground lease bought out
- Beautiful laminate flooring with underfloor heating throughout the entire house
- Energy label A
- Fantastic large and wide back and side garden
- 4 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 toilets
- Building inspection report available
- Connection to fibre optic available
- Aluminium and plastic window frames with HR + glass
- All windows have insect screens
- 10 groups and 3 earth leakage circuit breakers
- District heating with sustainable geothermal energy system
- Heat exchanger with additional hot water capacity CW5 (12.5 litres/min)
- Underground waste containers in the street
- Construction year 2011
- Also see our film about the area
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the construction year
Interested in this house? Please contact your personal NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AW, number 4434
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description