AM for rent!
1011 EH Amsterdam
A bright and spacious 3-room apartment, including patio and a view across the water! Upon entering the first floor, you immediately notice how bright and airy this listed building is with its ceiling height of 3 meters. The view of one of the oldest canals in the city is truly unique. This is all you need: living in the heart of Amsterdam!
The apartment has a very practical layout, with in its centre the kitchen, at the front the living area with a beautiful view across the canal; the 2 bedrooms are located at the quiet rear of the property. The bedrooms open up to the patio: the perfect spot to relax on a hot summer's day.
The stairs in the communal entrance area lead up to the first floor.
Entrance, hall and immediate access to the open-plan kitchen which includes various kitchen appliances; the charming living room is situated at the front overlooking the canal and has various seating areas. The patio is located in the middle of the apartment, lets in lots of light and is the perfect spot to stay cool during the summer. The two bedrooms are situated at the rear, near the patio and have lots of cupboard and storage space.
The bathroom is near the entrance, along the hall, and includes a shower, washbasin and toilet, as well as the washing machine connection.
The heating and hot water is generated by the private central heating boiler. The apartment has laminate flooring throughout.
Location: Live in the heart of Amsterdam and work anywhere!
The apartment is situated in the heart of Amsterdam. The location is absolutely perfect, Central station, the bustling Nieuwmarkt and Zeedijk are all within short walking distance; the perfect place to do your daily shopping or go out in one of the bars and restaurants. The organic market on Nieuwmarkt takes place on Saturdays. Around the corner you will also find crèche’s, schools and playgrounds.
The apartment is near the IJ-tunnel, from where the A10 motorway is within easy reach. All in all, this apartment offers a great opportunity for anyone wanting to live in the city centre!
- Practically laid out apartment with two good-sized bedrooms (75 m2);
- Apartment in listed building in the heart of the city centre;
- Wonderful view across the water;
- A patio where you can sit outside;
- Kitchen including various kitchen appliances (2007 Houtsma);
- Laminate flooring throughout;
- The apartment has lots of fitted cupboards/wardrobes and storage space;
- Hot water and heating are generated by the central heating boiler;
- Located in the heart of the city, near Central Station, motorway, shops and bars and restaurants.
- Monthly rent: € 1,700 excluding gas/water/electricity
- Unfurnished, partly upholstered;
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent;
- Minimum rental period: 1 year;
- The apartment is not available to students or persons sharing
- Available 1st of September;
- Potential tenant agrees to screening.
Come take a look or contact our office to make an appointment to view this apartment.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All the indicated measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (NVM) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the residence, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the expert deems that you are capable to oversee any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.
Read full description