Stunning apartment spanning two floors situated in the beautiful Miles Building (completed in 2011). The apartment has a residential floor area of approximately 152 sqm and includes a commanding living area with an open gallery, a luxury kitchen, gorgeous bathroom, two bedrooms and a separate storage unit. The apartment has a spacious balcony spanning the full width of the apartment and offering a view of Boelegracht.
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS AND TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND, WE WILL NOW ONLY SCHEDULE OUR VIEWINGS INDIVIDUALLY. SO NO WORRIES TO CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
The Miles Building is surrounded by the magnificent architecture and international appeal of Zuidas district. A cosmopolitan area, combining residential and commercial buildings. Zuidas is both an international business hub and a fantastic place to call home, reminiscent of Manhattan due to its spectacular high-rise buildings!
The communal main lobby on George Gershwinlaan and the expansive atrium lead to the apartment on the first floor. Upon entering the apartment, its nearly 3-meter tall ceilings are sure to catch your eye!
The hall, with the meter cupboard, a separate restroom with a toilet and washbasin and a storage area, opens to the living area. The impressive living room with the open gallery is spacious and bright, and features a contemporary semi-open plan kitchen with a range of fitted appliances.
Sliding doors from the living open to the expansive, nearly 14 sqm balcony which spans the full width of the apartment and offers a stunning view of Boelengracht (south-facing).
Stairs from the living room lead up to the second floor, which accommodates both bedrooms and the bathroom.
The spacious master bedroom is at the front and has a window at the front and a roof window. The second bedroom is at the rear and features a Juliette balcony with a view of Boelengracht. The contemporary bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, a separate shower, a toilet and double vanity. This level also accommodates a separate laundry room with the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer and the unit for the ventilation system.
The apartment includes a private storage unit in the building's secure underground garage which can be accessed by elevator.
The apartment is at the heart of sought-after Zuidas. In the immediate proximity of NS Station Zuid/WTC, which is also home to a range of shops. The AH supermarket is located in the complex behind the Miles Building. Bustling Gelderlandplein shopping mall is within a few minutes' cycling distance. Zuidas also features a selection of restaurants, shops and bars. The rest of this vibrant city is also near at hand! Beethovenstraat, Amsterdamse Bos and the A10 Beltway to destinations including Schiphol are also mere minutes away.
The apartment is situated on ground lease land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period came into effect on October 16, 2007 and applies until October 15, 2057. The general terms and conditions for continuous ground lease from the year 2000 apply. The current annual lease amounts to 6,642.37 per year and is subject to annual indexation.
- NEN-survey report available. 151,7 sqm residential floor area, 14 sqm building-related outdoor space and 4,63 sqm external storage space;
- New development, completed in 2011;
- Designated project notary: DLA Piper;
- Subject to a mandatory owner-occupation clause for 2 years following delivery;
- Anti-speculation clause applies for 3 years following delivery;
- Sale subject to discretional approval by the seller;
- Based on availability, buyers may also purchase a parking space in the building's parking garage. Asking price of 60,000, not including the settlement of the ground lease, subject to discretional approval by the seller;
- Current HOA charges of 242.30 per month for the apartment and 37.93 per month for the parking space;
- Management of the HOA of the residences in Miles Building has been outsourced to a professional agency, long-term maintenance plan is in place;
- Heating by means of thermal storage via underfloor heating. Lease of the thermal pump amounts to 119.72 including VAT per month, source management 27.54 per month.
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description