Well-configured 2-room apartment with a lovely west-facing balcony (ca. 5 sqm) situated on the second floor of the Miles Building (completed in 2011). The apartment spans a total residential floor area of approximately 85 sqm), with a bedroom, a luxury kitchen and a beautiful bathroom.
The stunning building is surrounded by cosmopolitan architecture of international appeal. Zuidas is a prime location, an ideal mix of residential and office properties. The area is not just an international business district, but also a fabulous residential neighborhood, reminiscent of Manhattan due to its spectacular high-rise buildings!
The main entrance to the building on George Gershwinlaan opens to the central lobby with the elevator. The front door to the apartment is on the second floor. Upon entering the apartment, the amazing ceiling height of nearly 3 meters immediately commands attention.
The hall opens to all rooms, first the separate utility/storage room with the laundry station and a separate restroom. The expansive living space is at the front and includes a contemporary open-plan kitchen with a range of appliances. The living room opens to the (west-facing) balcony.
The spacious bedroom is also at the front and features large windows. The luxury bathroom is at the rear, and is fitted with large floor and wall tiles, a bathtub, walk-in shower, vanity and a toilet.
The apartment includes a private storage unit in the building's underground parking garage, which can be accessed by elevator.
The apartment is at the heart of Zuidas. In immediate proximity to NS Station Zuid/WTC, which also accommodates a range of shops. There is an Albert Heijn supermarket in the complex just behind the Miles Building. Gelderlandplein shopping mall is a few minutes' cycling distance away. Zuidas is home to a selection of restaurants, shops and bars. But the hustle and bustle of the city's other boroughs is also nearby! Beethovenstraat, Amsterdamse Bos and access to the A10 beltway and Schiphol airport are mere minutes away.
The property is on ground lease land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period came into effect on October 16, 2007 and applies until October 25, 2057. The lease is subject to the general terms and conditions for continuous ground lease drafted in the year 2000. The current annual lease amounts to € 3,145.75 and is subject to annual indexation.
- NEN-measurement survey available: 85 sqm residential floor area, 5 sqm building-related outdoor space and 3 sqm external storage space;
- New building, 2011;
- Designated project notary: DLA Piper;
- An owner-occupation obligation applies for two years following transfer;
- An anti-speculation clause is in effect for three years following transfer;
- Sale is subject to the discretional approval by seller;
- Depending on availability, parking spaces can be purchased in the building's underground parking garage. Asking price of € 70,000 (closing costs payable by buyer), not including the settlement of the ground lease, subject to discretional approval by seller.
- Current monthly HOA service charges of € 155.12 for the apartment and € 42.24 for the parking space.
- Management of the HOA for the residential units in the Miles Building has been outsourced to a professional agency, long-term maintenance plan is in effect;
- Heating by means of heat storage, via the underfloor heating. Lease of the heat pump amounts to €84.19 including VAT per month, source management fee of € 28.27 per month.
Naturally it is our pleasure to offer you a personal tour of the property. However, due to corona virus we have adopted a number of precautionary measures, and will discuss these with you when you schedule an appointment. Are you interested in a property, but would you prefer not to schedule a viewing on-site (yet)? Please let us know. We can also offer you a viewing by video call, so that you can ask the realtor any questions you may have as he/she walks you through the property.
This property was measured in accordance with the Measurement Code. The Measurement code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total usable floor area. The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding and restrictions to the actual performance of the survey. Despite the due care we have taken in measuring the property, the measurements may deviate. Neither the seller nor the realtor accept any liability for such deviations. Given measurement are indicative only. If the exact dimensions are crucial to you, we recommend that you take the measurements yourself or enlist your own survey professional.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and floor areas are indicative only. Subject to the NVM general terms and conditions.
This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.
Read full description