Situated in the stunning Miles Building (completed in 2011), it is our pleasure to present this spacious 4-room apartment spanning approximately 100 sqm. The apartment features 3 bedrooms, commanding windows, ceiling heights of nearly 3 meters and a magnificent ca. 10 sqm southeast-facing balcony. Buyers can also acquire a parking space in the underground parking garage.
Due to the coronavirus we schedule our viewings with maxium 2 persons. In addition, we offer virtual viewings of the property.
The communal lobby off George Gershwinlaan and the courtyard garden lead to the seventh floor and the front door to the apartment. The hall opens to the living room. The hall accommodates the meter cupboard, an indoor storage space, a separate restroom and the utility room.
As you enter the living room, your attention will immediately be drawn by the tall ceilings: nearly 3 meters! Its large windows spanning the full width at the front lend the apartment an amazing sense of space. Sliding doors from the living room open to the balcony (10 sqm), with a gorgeous view of George Gershwinplein and Boelegracht.
The living space includes an open-plan modern kitchen. The kitchen features a large countertop and a range of fitted ATAG appliances such as a combination oven, dishwasher, a refrigerator/freezer, an induction cooker and a range hood.
The hall accesses all three bedrooms with large windows and a side view of Boelegracht. The spacious master bedroom is at the rear. The luxury bathroom features a quirky layout with a comfortable bathtub, shower, vanity with a mirror and a toilet.
Off the hall are a separate restroom with a toilet and washbasin, the internal storage room with the laundry station and the utility room with the balance ventilation unit. The apartment includes a storage unit in the underground parking garage, which can be accessed by elevator. Buyers have the option to also purchase a parking space in the garage.
The apartment is in The Miles Building Complex on sought-after Zuidas. The location offers easy and quick access to a full range of amenities. Go out for breakfast at The Breakfast Club or Starbucks. And for lunch or dinner, grab a table at Dickys, Restaurant Loetje, Happy, Happy Joy Joy or taste the atmosphere of Michelin star restaurant Bolenius.
Groceries are available around the corner from Albert Heijn supermarket or a short walk/ bicycle. ride away from Gelderlandplein shopping mall, which offers a selection of luxury shops and grocery stores. Gustav Gym and Club Sportive are also nearby. Within short cycling distance of Beethovenstraat, Van Baerlestraat, De Pijp,and Amsterdamse Bos and just fifteen minutes' cycling distance from Amsterdam's city center.
Zuidas offers optimum infrastructure. Station Amsterdam Zuid is a short walk away and offers high-speed service to Schiphol, Central Station, Brussels, Frankfurt and even Paris, in addition to other public transportation options such as train, bus, tram, metro and Noord/Zuidlijn metro 52. The A10 beltway is a few minutes' drive away via exits S108 and S109, connecting to other main highways.
The property is on ground lease land owned by the municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period is effective from October 16, 2007 until October 15, 2057. Subject to the general terms and conditions for continuous ground lease from the year 2000. The current annual lease is 4,366.99 and is subject to yearly indexation.
- NEN measurement survey available. approximately 99.6 sqm residential floor area, approximately 10 sqm building-related outdoor space and 3.5 sqm external storage space.
- New development, completed in 2011;
- Designated project notary: DLA Piper;
- Subject to mandatory owner-occupation for 2 years following transfer of ownership;
- Subject to an anti-speculation clause for 3 years following transfer of ownership;
- Sale subject to discretional approval by the seller;
- Depending on availability, a parking space can be acquired in the underground parking garage. Listing price of 60,000 (closing costs payable by buyer), excluding the settlement of the ground lease, subject to discretional approval by the seller;
- Current HOA service charges of 173.34 per month for the apartment and 37.93 per month for the parking space;
- Management of the homeowners association of the residential units in the Miles Building is outsourced to a professional agency, long-term maintenance plan is in effect;
- Heating by means of heat storage via the underfloor heating. Lease for the heat pump of 82 including VAT per month, source management costs of 27.54 per month.
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description