Fabulously bright 3-room apartment spanning approximately 123.5 sqm situated on the fourth floor of the Miles Building, in the heart of Zuid-As. The apartment is extremely spacious with an expansive living space, luxury kitchen, stunning bathroom, two indoor storage rooms and two bedrooms of which one opens to a balcony. There is another expansive south-facing balcony that spans the full width of the apartment.
The elevator from the communal lobby off George Gershwinlaan leads to the fourth floor and the front door of the apartment. Upon entering the property, the height of the apartment will immediately command your attention: nearly 3 meters tall!
The large hall accesses all rooms of the apartment. The living room with the open-plan kitchen feels exquisitely spacious due to the large windows over the full width of the apartment. Two doors to each side of the windows open to the fabulous, generous balcony. The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, induction cooker, built-in extractor, combination oven, refrigerator and a separate freezer.
Two good-sized bedrooms, one of which opens to its own private balcony. Modern bathroom with a toilet, large vanity and a separate walk-in shower. The hall accesses a separate restroom with a toilet and a washbasin and two indoor storage rooms.
The apartment includes a private storage unit in the underground, secured garage, which can be accessed by elevator.
The apartment is in The Miles Building Complex on sought-after Zuidas. The location offers easy and quick access to a full range of amenities. Go out for breakfast at The Breakfast Club or Starbucks. And for lunch or dinner, grab a table at Dickys, Restaurant Loetje, Happy, Happy Joy Joy or taste the atmosphere of Michelin star restaurant Bolenius.
Groceries are available around the corner from Albert Heijn supermarket or a short walk/ bicycle. ride away from Gelderlandplein shopping mall, which offers a selection of luxury shops and grocery stores. Gustav Gym and Club Sportive are also nearby. Within short cycling distance of Beethovenstraat, Van Baerlestraat, De Pijp,and Amsterdamse Bos and just fifteen minutes' cycling distance from Amsterdam's city center.
Zuidas offers optimum infrastructure. Station Amsterdam Zuid is a short walk away and offers high-speed service to Schiphol, Central Station, Brussels, Frankfurt and even Paris, in addition to other public transportation options such as train, bus, tram, metro and Noord/Zuidlijn metro 52. The A10 beltway is a few minutes' drive away via exits S108 and S109, connecting to other main highways.
The property is on ground lease land owned by the municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period is effective from October 16, 2007 until October 15, 2057. Subject to the general terms and conditions for continuous ground lease from the year 2000. The current annual lease is 5,056.18 and is subject to yearly indexation.
- NEN measurement survey available. 123.5 sqm residential floor area, 23.5 sqm building-related outdoor space and 3.4 sqm external storage space.
- New development, completed in 2011;
- Designated project notary: DLA Piper;
- Subject to mandatory owner-occupation for 2 years following transfer of ownership;
- Subject to an anti-speculation clause for 3 years following transfer of ownership;
- Sale subject to discretional approval by the seller;
- Depending on availability, a parking space can be acquired in the underground parking garage. Listing price of 60,000 (closing costs payable by buyer), excluding the settlement of the ground lease, subject to discretional approval by the seller;
- Current HOA service charges for the apartment of 209.77 per month for the apartment and 37.93 per month for the parking space;
- Management of the homeowners association of the residential units in the Miles Building is outsourced to a professional agency, long-term maintenance plan is in effect;
- Heating by means of heat storage via the underfloor heating. Lease for the heat pump of 99.95 including VAT per month, source management costs of 27.54 per month.
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description