Situated in the stunning Miles Building (completed in 2011), it is our pleasure to present this spacious ca. 173sqm, 2-room duplex apartment. The property spans two levels and features a private street-level entrance and a large, ca. 16sqm-balcony. Buyers have the option to purchase a parking space in the building's underground parking garage. There is also the possibility to create a second or even third bedroom. See the extra floor plans with an alternative.
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS AND TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND, WE WILL NOW ONLY SCHEDULE OUR VIEWINGS INDIVIDUALLY. SO NO WORRIES TO CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Ground floor: the street entrance opens to the spacious hall which accesses the expansive open-plan kitchen and the living room. The hall accommodates the meter cupboard, indoor storage area and a separate restroom.
The amazing ceiling heights in the loft-style living room are sure to take your breath away: over 3.4 meters! The enormous dial aspect windows lend the apartment an extremely spacious feel. The luxury open-plan white kitchen connects to the dining and living area and is fitted with an island with a breakfast bar and ample cupboard space. The kitchen is fitted with a full range of modern appliances, including a combination oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, induction cooker and range hood.
At the rear (south-facing), the living room opens to a large (16 sqm) terrace which borders on a courtyard.
At the front, the living room features a mezzanine and stairs to the basement. The hall of the basement is perfect as a cozy lounge area and study nook. A sliding glass door leads to the spacious bedroom, which connects to a generous bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, walk-in shower and double vanity. This level also includes a separate restroom with a washbasin and a stair closet.
The apartment includes a private storage unit in the secured underground garage, which can be accessed by elevator. Buyers also have the option to purchase a parking space in the garage.
Situated at the heart of Zuidas district. In the immediate proximity of NS train station Zuid/WTC and its range of shops. Th AH supermarket is just behind the Miles Building. Zuidas is home to numerous restaurants and bars. The area is close-by the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam Zuid, Beethovenstraat, and nearby Amsterdamse Bos and the highway.
The property is situated on ground lease land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period applies from October 16, 2007 through October 15, 2057. Subject to the general terms and conditions for perpetual ground lease from the year 2000. The current annual lease amounts to 4,638.15 and is subject to annual indexation.
- NEN survey report available. 173.2sqm residential space and 16.4sqm building-related outdoor space and 3.7sqm external storage space.
- New building from 2011
- Designated project notary: DLA Piper;
- subject to an owner-occupation obligation for 2 years following completion;
- Sale subject to approval by seller;
- Option to purchase a parking space in the parking garage, listing price 60,000 excluding settlement of the ground lease;
- Current monthly service charges for the apartment of 283.65 and 37.93 for the parking space.
- Administration of the HOA of the residences in the Miles Building outsourced, long-term maintenance plan in place;
- Heating by means of heat storage via the underfloor heating. Lease for the heat pump amounts to 119.17 incl VAT per month, source management 27.54 per month.
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description