*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Beautifully bright "high-end" modern 3-room ground-floor apartment of 143 m2 with a ceiling height of 2.90 m with 2 bathrooms in the iconic building The George on the Zuidas.
The apartment has a beautiful living room and kitchen of approx 70 m2, spacious hall on entering, two bedrooms (18 m2 and 12 m2) each with an ensuite bathroom, guest toilet, storage room and space for a washing machine. The generously sized Bulthaup kitchen with cooking island is fully equipped with Siemens appliances, very spacious refrigerator, combi oven, dishwasher, separate freezer, Bora ceramic hobs and wine cabinet.
From the living room you have direct access to the spacious south-facing terrace of approximately 20m2, across the entire width of the house, directly adjacent to the Boelegracht, where you can enjoy the sun all day long. The folding doors to the terrace can be opened completely and make the terrace part of the living room in summer.
The entire apartment is equipped with home automation, so that in addition to user-friendly screens in the various rooms, you can also control lighting, heating and air circulation with your i-phone or i-pad, even remotely. Underfloor heating can be set separately per room.
Optionally, there are two parking spaces with electric charging points in the underlying parking garage, for rent per month at an additional cost of € 350 per parking space.
Amsterdam's business district offers a strong mix of homes and offices, with many restaurants, coffee shops and fitness facilities within walking distance. The Albert Heijn supermarket is literally a one-minute walk, just like NS Station Zuid, which provides perfect train and metro connections to Amsterdam Rai, the city centre and Schiphol International Airport. And you can be on the A10 ring road within a few minutes by car.
- High-end ground-floor apartment
- Bulthaup kitchen
- Home automation
- Spacious storage room in the basement
- High ceilings and ceiling-high doors
- Option to rent two parking spaces directly underneath the house, both with connections for an electric car, as well as a scooter parking space for € 350 per parking space
- Two bedrooms each with an ensuite bathroom
- The folding doors connect the spacious south-facing terrace on the water with the living room for an optimal indoor-outdoor feeling.
- Fully insulated
- Rent: € 3.750,- per month, excluding service costs, gas, water, electricity and internet
- Deposit: 2 months rent;
- Available immediately;
- ROZ lease (Dutch Real Estate Council conditions), option for a minimum 12-month tenancy;
- Guarantees not accepted;
- Handover date to be agreed.
Read full description