***This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker***
5-room house close to the Stadshart located with backyard facing north. The house is situated in a cul-de-sac. This is a temporary rental property.
The house is located near the city center which is characterized by a wide variety of stores (including a large Albert Heijn, Bijenkorf, several clothing and fresh food stores), culture (Amstelveen theater, music school, library and art library) and restaurants (several cafes and restaurants with terraces on the central square). Within walking distance you will find the parking garage, the bus station and line 5 streetcar. The main roads to Amsterdam and the A9 motorway are 2 minutes away by car.
Built in 1955, living area approx 103 m².
First floor: hall with meter cupboard and toilet. Living room at the front of the house with an half open kitchen. The kitchen is partly equipped with appliances. Also from the kitchen you have access to the backyard. The backyard is located on the north and is equipped with a stone shed.
From the hall you have access to all rooms on the second floor. At the rear of the house you will find the bathroom and a bedroom with a closet. The bathroom has a bath, shower, second toilet, a sink and washing machine connection. At the front of the house are the other two bedrooms.
Bright and spacious floor with two dormers and has plenty of storage space.
- Income requirement € 64,800, - gross per year;
- Maximum rental period is 2 years;
- Subject to approval of client;
- Deposit is 2 months rent;
- Recently renovated kitchen, toilet and bathroom;
- Property is empty (not furnished or upholstered);
- Rent is excluding gas / water / electricity;
- The property is located in a permit area. It is possible to apply for two permits as well as two visitor permits.
Read full description