Are you looking for a wonderfully spacious and bright apartment in the middle of De Pijp in Amsterdam? Then this is your chance! This developed apartment (75m²) on the ground floor with recent kitchen and modern bathroom is located just in the sheltered part of the street and has a patio with terrace on the south. Thanks to the high ceiling, it is a wonderfully light house. It is easily possible to make a second bedroom if necessary. In short, worth a visit!
The house is located in the bustling neighborhood "De Pijp". A stone's throw away you will find numerous catering establishments (including on the Gerard Douplein). You can go shopping 6 days a week at the famous Albert Cuyp market. De Pijp is easily accessible by public transport. Various tram lines and Albert Cuyp metro station are a stone's throw away.
Ground floor: private entrance, hall, cloakroom, toilet. The very spacious living room has a high ceiling with open kitchen and a fixed cupboard. The sturdy open kitchen is made of stainless steel and has various equipment, such as a convection oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and a 5-burner gas stove. From the kitchen you have access to the sunny patio which is located on the south. The spacious bedroom is located at the rear and also offers a view on the cozy city garden. The modern bathroom has a walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet and a design radiator.
- Year of construction: 1892
- Living area: 75m² (measured in accordance with the NVM measuring instructions)
- It is easy to create a second bedroom.
- Located on own ground!
- The apartment is located next to Mrs. Hamersma's famous cookbook shop!
- The self-managed association of owners has four members
- Service costs: € 90,-- per month
- Parking license available immediately
- The Gerard Doustraat is named after the famous painter Gerard (Gerrit) (1613-1675).
He was, among other things, a pupil of Rembrandt.
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description