Spacious upstairs apartment of approximately 109 m² with a sunny south-facing balcony and an elevator. An ideal home to divide and renovate according to your own insight. The house has its own attic room and storage room on the attic floor. ENGLISH TEXT BELOW.
Communal and cared for entrance. The central hall provides access to the elevator and the staircase.
Central hall provides access to all rooms. Separate toilet room. Closed kitchen at the rear of the house. When moving the kitchen to the front of the house, it is possible to create an extra bedroom. Three bedrooms located at the rear of the house. Two rooms at the rear of the house provide access to the sunny balcony, you also have access to the balcony from the kitchen. The balcony measures approximately 6 m² and is located on the south. The living and dining room are located at the front of the house. The bathroom has a bath, washbasin and washbasin. On the upper attic floor is an attic room of approximately 10 m2 with washbasin and a separate storage space of approximately 2 m2.
This concerns an apartment right in the Association of Owners "Gerrit van der Veenstraat 69 & 71" consisting of 8 apartment rights. The association is professionally administered by Velzel VvE Services. The monthly service costs are € 375, - including € 125, - advance heating costs. As of 1 January 2020, there was a maintenance reserve of approximately € 27,000.
This apartment is located in a great location in Amsterdam South (former Old South), near Beethovenstraat, Minervaplein and Beatrixpark.
It is easily accessible by car via the ring A-10 exit Zuid and exit Rai (S108 and S109) and by public transport (Zuid / WTC station is within walking distance). Parking is still (relatively) easy in this area. There is no waiting list for a parking permit (permit area: South 2.2 - reference date September 2020).
It is a former rental house which needs to be modernized internally, the electrical installation is outdated and the kitchen and sanitary facilities are simple. Heating and hot water by means of a collective facility.
The annual ground rent is € 1,285.24. The current period runs through December 31, 2051, with the 1994 General Provisions declared applicable. Seller has not applied for a switch to perpetual leasehold.
- Spacious upstairs apartment of approximately 109 m² (measurement report available);
- Property must be (completely) renovated internally;
- Sunny balcony located on the south;
- Ceiling height of approximately 2.90 meters;
- Stately building with an elevator;
- Storage room and extra room on the 4th floor;
- Super location around the corner of the Beethovenstraat;
- Currently a 6-room house (3 bedrooms), possibility to create 4 bedrooms;
- Annual lease payments amounts to € 1,285.24 - end of period on December 31, 2051 - AB1994;
- Active VvE and professional VvE administrator; Velzel VvE Services;
- Service costs are approximately € 250 per month;
- Advance heating costs are approximately € 125 per month;
- Age and asbestos clause and declaration of non-occupancy apply;
- Project notary Kasper Notariaat.
Read full description