This renovated two bedroom apartment is located in a nice and green location near the Jordaan and Westerpark. The apartment has a living room with a view at the Kostverlorenvaart, two spacious bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a south-west-facing balcony with a beautiful view.
Entrance, hall with access to all rooms. Bright living room with side room with oak floor, fitted wardrobe and a view of the Kostverlorenvaart. Kitchen with white / gray color scheme and wooden counter top. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, oven, fridge/freezer and access to the balcony. Spacious bedroom at the rear with laminate flooring and patio doors, second spacious bedroom with parquet flooring and patio doors to the balcony. The balcony has a beautiful view of the cozy courtyard garden and is located on the southwest. Modern bathroom in white/grey color scheme with walk-in shower, bath and washbasin. Separate toilet.
This three-room apartment is located in the quiet and green Geuzenstraat. The Geuzenstraat is located in the Baarsjes district, on the border of the Oud-West district. In no time you are in the Jordaan and the Westerpark. Various shops, roads (Ring A-10, S105) and public transport are easily accessible.
- Living area 67 m2, Volume 179 m3 (NEN 2580 measured)
- Build in 1934
- South-west-facing balcony with a view of the cozy courtyard garden
- Equipped with double glass
- Energy label D
- All rooms have central heating radiators
- Service costs are € 191,43 per month
- Ground lease has been bought off until 2058
- Parking with a parking permit
- Storage at the ground floor
Read full description