Recently renovated, spacious and bright 3-room apartment of 57 m2 with a sunny south-west facing balcony.
Entrance hall with access to all rooms, spacious L-shaped living room at the front, open modern kitchen, bathroom with shower and sink, separate toilet. At the back are two spacious bedrooms of approx. 13m2 and 8m2. Through the patio doors of the master bedroom you enter the south-west facing balcony, which is located over the entire width.
In the vicinity you will find a wide range of shops for your daily shopping at Admiraal de Ruyterweg and Bos en Lommerweg. You can also relax in the Westerpark and Westergasfabriek site, which are within walking distance. You can reach the heart of the Jordaan with its special shops and lively nightlife within 10 minutes by bike. In addition, the house is easily accessible by car (via exit S103 of the ring road) and public transport (including tram 12 and 14 and Sloterdijk station).
- the ground lease has been bought off perpetually.
- energy label A
- vailliant combi boiler from 2020.
- fully double glazed windows in hardwood frames.
- insulation of walls, ceilings, frames, floor and roof.
- active and financially healthy professionally managed VvE Gibraltarstraat 63-99.
- it concerns a fully renovated apartment in 2020.
- is part of a complex of 59 homes renovated in 2007/2008.
- the service costs are € 79 per month.
- extra storage in the attic.
- landlord clause applies.
- asking price € 425.000,-- k.k.
- purchase and delivery via permanent project notary Eekhoff CS Notariaat
- delivery no later than 8 weeks after signing the deed of sale.
Read full description