Spacious and bright 3/4-room apartment of 57 m2 with a sunny balcony on the southwest.
Entrance hall with access to all rooms, spacious L-shaped living room at the front, nice and open kitchen, bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. At the back there are two spacious bedrooms of approx. 12 m2 and 7 m2. Through the patio doors of the master bedroom, you enter the south-west facing balcony over the entire width. Central heating and meter cupboard are located outside the apartment at the entrance.
In the vicinity you will find a wide range of shops for your daily shopping at the Admiraal de Ruyterweg and Bos en Lommerweg. You can also relax in the Westerpark and Westergasfabriek grounds, which are within walking distance. By bike you are within 10 minutes in the heart of the Jordaan with its special shops and lively nightlife. Moreover, the house is easily accessible by both car (via exit S103 of the ring) and public transport (including tram 12 and 14 and Sloterdijk station).
- New Intergas HRE boiler, installed in 2020.
- apartment has been completely renovated in 2008
- is part of a complex of 59 houses renovated in 2007/2008
- full double glazing in hardwood frames
- insulation of walls, ceilings, window frames, floor and roof.
- active and financially healthy professionally managed VvE Gibraltarstraat 63-99.
- the service costs are € 69 per month
- option to create an extra bedroom in the living room at the front
- ground lease canon is now € 338 per year, indexed annually, period runs until 16-05-2050
- perpetual ground lease rent will be € 483 per year from 16-05-2050, general provisions 2016.
- buying of landlease under favorable conditions is also still possible.
- asking price € 325.000,-- k.k.
- delivery date is February 2021, possible benefit of 0% transfer tax for starters.
Read full description