This spacious renovated 117 m2 CORNER apartment with lift offers a LARGE living with open kitchen and all the build in appliances you would want to have, TWO (potentially 3) MASTER bedrooms, TWO (potentially 1) over the TOP luxurious bathrooms with each its own toilet, TWO balconies, private STORAGE box of 10 m2 on the ground floor.
The apartment leaves nothing to desire, same as the location. Located within walking distance of the Zuidas and Gelderlandplein. Public transport (bus, tram, metro and train) only a few steps away. Schiphol can be reached by public transport from door to door within 20 minutes. This prime location also offers space to car owners. Without a waiting list, you can obtain two parking permits at low cost. You can relax in the beautiful Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark, but the Amsterdam forest and other parks are also just a few minutes away by bike.
Well-kept entrance with intercom, mailboxes and entrance to the storage boxes on the ground floor, where this apartment is entitled to about 10 m2 of storage (with daylight). The lift or the stairs will bring you to the first floor where this luxurious apartment is located. The location in the building is on the warm south west wing. The common entrance is shared with only 5 other apartments and the first floor with only one.
Behind the front door of this apartment almost everything is completely renewed!!!
- The apartment is completely plastered and painted.
- All internal doors have been renewed including hinges and handles.
- Balcony floors have been nicely tiled.
- Two new and over the top luxurious bathrooms.
- Spacious new kitchen with build in appliances and warranty.
- New Oak wooden lamel parquet floor throughout the entire apartment.
The apartment enters is the spacious hallway, which is the heart of the apartment, provides access to all rooms and offers an ideal storage / wardrobe. The bright large living with open kitchen and the adjacent balcony are facing the warm south side. Although everyone likes sun, the living has posh vertical screens installed to keep the warmth out on the few hot days Holland is rich. The balcony of just over 8 m2 is because of its dimensions very usable. The completely renewed and never used kitchen offers a large countertop and is finished in two tone color and high-end equipment. The (90 cm) extra wide induction cooking hob makes cooking a pleasure and the designer extractor fits it perfectly. Of course, this kitchen also offers you an oven, a separate microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, sink with mixer tap and lots and lots of storage. The kitchen wall will be covered with a material that fits the countertop perfectly. The ceiling, upper kitchen cabinets and the extractor have built in spotlights to create the perfect atmosphere. The luxurious top down and bottom up window-dressing has already been installed for your comfort.
The ‘master’ of the two or three master bedrooms is located on the back side and measures almost 23 m2. The second bedroom is 14m2 large and therefor about the size of the largest bedroom in a standard Amsterdam apartment. The two bathrooms this apartment offers are amazing and over the top luxurious. Where have you lately seen a bathroom of 14 m2 with a balcony? This royal bathroom offers a freestanding bath with designer freestanding mixer tap and even some build in storage with spotlight for your bath foam. The wide walk in shower offers an extremely posh water ballet. One of the larger rain showers and a hand shower, of course thermostatic, a glass wall and a stainless-steel drain. The double sink with double drawers, mixer taps, mirror with build in light and the designer towel heater and toilet accomplish the jewel. The bathroom has been nicely tiled and completed with spotlights in the ceiling. Last and extraordinary special is the balcony this bathroom has. Cooling down after a warm winter bath on your balcony? Also, on the second bathroom there haven’t been any cutbacks. It offers an exactly as luxurious walk in shower, another toilet (sanibroyeur), sink with double drawer, mixer tap, mirror with light, spotlight ceiling and connection for the washing machine/dryer. This apartment “that you have been looking a long time for”, leaves little or almost nothing to desire. Cancel your rent and lower your monthly costs to buy this apartment. This package is completed with your private, much larger than the average, storage of 10 m2 with separate entrance for your bikes.
Interested? Please watch the online video of the exclusive offer and contact us.
The third bedroom which is in the listing is ment to be the bathroom with the bathtub. If buyer would like a third bedroom instead of a second bathroom, seller is (under conditions) offering to have that work done by the contractor.
- EXTREMELY LUXURIOUS AND HIGH EN FINISHINGS;
- Around 117 m2 in impeccable condition;
- Building with lift, only 5 apartments to share the entrance with and one on the same floor;
- Strategic location, parking permits and great public transport;
- Large sunny living and kitchen with adjacent balcony;
- High end kitchen with luxurious build in equipment from quality brands;
- Two large bedrooms, 23 and 14 m2;
- Option to get a third bedroom;
- Two bathrooms;
- Master bathroom with freestanding bath and balcony;
- Leasehold only € 159,50 per half year (tax deductible for own use).
- Leasehold conditions of 1955, period of 75 years expiring on 31/8/2044;
- Offer for perpetual landlease has been asked for in 2019;
- Delivery is possible on very short notice;
- Professionally managed VVE, MJOP present;
- Spacious storage space on the ground floor of almost 10 m2;
- Service costs € 320,85 per month;
- Advance heating costs € 155,- per month;
- Completely HR double glazing in low-maintenance plastic frames where the association been granted a finance for to make the building more energy efficient;
- Projectnotary Voorneman Geenen, please check costs before offering;
- There are plans to extra insulate the outside walls;
- On the sale of this apartment are some clauses applicable;
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is assumed for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative. Buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regard to this property, the broker is an advisor to the seller. We advise you to call in an expert (NVM) broker who guides you through the purchase process. If you have specific wishes regarding the property, we advise you to make this known in good time to your purchases broker and to do this independently. If you do not involve an expert representative, you will consider the law to be sufficiently competent to oversee all matters that are of interest.
Read full description