Attractive, light three-room apartment with 60 m² of floor space and a sunny, west-facing balcony, in a much sought-after location close to the Jordaan neighbourhood. The apartment has a spacious living room with three large windows at the front, and two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and a luxury bathroom at the rear. The entire property was renovated in 2016.
The neat communal staircase takes you to the front door on the first floor. The hall leads to a bathroom with a shower and washbasin, and a separate toilet. The living room is at the front and two bedrooms and the kitchen are at the rear. The kitchen features various fitted appliances including a dishwasher, fridge-freezer and a Quooker tap. The west-facing balcony is outside the kitchen and both bedrooms.
Gillis van Ledenberchstraat is a typical 1930s street on the edge of the Oud-West and Jordaan neighbourhoods, just around the corner from Hugo de Grootplein square. Shops for daily groceries and the Jordaan with numerous friendly bars, restaurants and cafés are within walking distance. ‘De Hallen’ cultural centre is also very close to the apartment.
Westerpark is a short walk away. This is a great place to relax, grab a quick breakfast at De Bakkerswinkel, or a bite to eat at Westergasterras. Public transport connections are excellent (five minutes to Amsterdam Central Station) and the A10 ring road is within easy reach.
- 60.2 m² of living space (NEN 2580 measuring certificate available)
- Fully renovated in 2016
- Staircase wide enough to park a bike or pram
- Sunny balcony (from 14.30 to 20.00)
- View of De Otter windmill;
- Balcony renovated in 2017: new supporting joist, composite decking planks and outside lighting
- Double glazing throughout
- Homeowners’ association (VvE) comprising three members
- Monthly service costs of €71.40
- Ground lease owned by the City of Amsterdam, ground rent of €795.94 per year
- Application for transfer of ground lease to perpetual ground lease under favourable conditions submitted in 2019, PIP available on request
- Shops for daily groceries: Albert Heijn, a traditional baker and a fishmonger
- Local hospitality: Morgan & Mees, Two Chefs Brewing, Coffee & Juices, YamYam Pizzeria
- Transfer subject to agreement
Read full description