*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Spacious, luxurious and bright mansion/boathouse of almost 150 m2 with an indoor boathouse (of approximately 39 m2), including two terraces and parking space for 2 cars in a newly built complex. From the boathouse, you’ll have direct access to the Kostverlorenvaart.
The house can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
SURROUNDINGS AND LOCATION
The Binderij is a new construction project from 2008 where old and new construction styles come together. Located in the former bookbinding shop, you’ll find one of the most beautiful projects in the city here. A unique project with a lot of diversity.
The house is located in a car-free street in a pleasant child-friendly neighbourhood (Frederik Hendrik) with several schools within walking distance. The bustling Jordaan and the cultural Westerpark are within walking distance. There are many delicious restaurants, trendy cafes and nice shops in the area. It is easily accessible by public transport and car.
Ground floor with entrance from the parking garage, where there is also a communal bicycle shed and storage room. You will find the hall, a toilet and the indoor boathouse here. From the Kostverlorenvaart, you can sail straight into your own home.
On the split level first floor is a second entrance that gives access to the spacious living room with open, luxurious kitchen. From the living room you’ll reach the terrace (east-facing) and the communal courtyard. The living room has a modern sound system and built-in TV with built-in lift system.
The balcony (west-facing) on the water (Kostverlorenvaart) can be reached from the kitchen. Every day, you will see boats and large ships passing by. The luxurious kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, gas hob, extra wide oven, dishwasher and a Quooker.
On the first floor is a spacious bedroom with a generous Jack and Jill bathroom, equipped with double showerheads, double sink and a separate toilet. On the front, there is a roomy closet room that used to be an extra bedroom.
The second floor consists of a big bedroom with en suite bathroom. The laundry room and roof terrace (east-facing) can be reached from the landing.
- Beautifully renovated mansion/boathouse.
- Divided over 3/4 floors.
- Indoor boathouse of 4.25m wide by 7.29m deep.
- Private parking space in the parking garage, directly adjacent to the house. There is room for 2 cars.
- Fully equipped with under floor heating.
- Balcony on the water
- Semi-private terrace on the lively, communal courtyard.
- Private roof terrace on the second floor.
- Own storage room in the basement.
- Communal bicycle shed.
- Furnished or unfurnished;
- Income requirement: Gross (joint) income of 3x the monthly rent;
- Proof or sponsorship not accepted;
- Deposit: 2x the monthly rent;
- Gas/water/light not included;
- Rental contract with a maximum rental period of 2 years.
Read full description