Lovely and bright 2/3-room apartment spanning approximately 49 sqm, with 2 balconies and a private storage unit on the ground floor. The property can be remodeled to meet your own specifications, and the lease is prepaid until 2064. And because the apartment has a balcony at both the front and rear, you can enjoy the morning (E) and evening (W) sun. In short, a fabulous project in a wonderful neighborhood.
The spacious living room is at the front and spans over 5.5m wide, with access to the east-facing balcony. The dimensions would allow for adding an extra study or bedroom.
The bedroom and the kitchen are at the rear, and both rooms open to the back balcony (west-facing). The centrally positioned bathroom is fitted with a toilet, shower and sink.
The apartment includes a private storage unit of ca. 7 sqm on the ground floor.
The property is situated on ground lease land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period is in effect until November 15, 2064. Subject to the general conditions for continuous ground lease established in 1994. The lease is prepaid in full until the end of the lease period.
The seller submitted the application with the Municipality of Amsterdam before 8-1-2020 for an offer regarding the switch to everlasting ground lease under the favorable conditions. The application date is transferable to the buyer.
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
The location, in Bos en Lommer, directly behind Bos en Lommerweg and Admiraal de Ruijterweg is ideal. The area boasts several parks, including Erasmuspark, Rembrandtpark and Westerpark. Downtown Amsterdam is only a 10-minute bicycle ride away. The neighborhood has a wide range of supermarkets and local shops to choose from as well as a wide variety of restaurants and cafes. Access via public transportation service is excellent via tram and bus service, and by car, the A10 beltway is mere minutes away (S104).
- Professionally managed HOA comprised of 8 members, current monthly service charges of € 140.76.
- Private storage unit on the ground floor.
- 2 balconies, east- and west-facing.
- NEN-measurement survey available: 49.0 sqm residential floor area, 0.3 sqm further indoor space, 8.0 sqm building-related outdoor space and 7,3 sqm external storage space.
- The property can be remodeled to meet your personal specifications.
- Closing upon mutual agreement, quick closing negotiable.
- The purchase agreement will include the following clauses: asbestos clause, non-owner-occupied clause and a property age clause
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description