*** Live viewing: Join in on Ellen Mouthaan Makelaardij ’s Facebook page on Friday, August 7 - 12:30 hrs. ***
***This Property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker***
Located on the second floor of the modern apartment building 'Koningshoek' a three room apartment of 103 m2 with a spacey balcony (12 m2) and a private storage and parking place in the garage below.
- Modern residential complex, built in 2005. On the ground floor a.o. an Albert Heijn supermarket, a bakery and a chemist;
- The building is equipped with a closed entrance and an elevator installation;
- Private parking place in the closed parking garage;
- Practical storage room in the substructure;
* Several sports accommodations like tennis clubs and a public swimming pool in the immediate vicinity;
* In front of the building a bus stop for a direct connection to the train station Naarden-Bussum;
* In walking distance from Naarden-Vesting (Fortress Naarden)
* Closed entrance with doorbell plate, mailboxes and videophone installation;
* Well maintained hall with elevator and staircase to the upper floors and parking garage.
* Light hall with access to all rooms;
* Separate lavatory with hanging closet, rectangular sink and floor heating;
* Spacious living room with a wonderful green outlook;
* Modern arranged, open kitchen provided with a bar and various built-in appliances
* Closed storage with a lot of practical storage space and room for the washing machine and dryer;
* On the wonderful secluded balcony one can enjoy the rising sun;
* Spacious bedroom with open view and access to the balcony;
* Remarkably large bathroom with double wash basin, rain shower and floor heating;
* Second bed-/work room on the front side.
* The apartment is has nice light laminate flooring
* All walls in the apartment have decorative plaster (spachtelputz);
* The entire apartment is equipped with design doors;
* In the basement are both a private parking place and a spacious enclosed storage room.
In short: Carefree living in a modern apartment complex with all amenities literally “round the corner”!
Read full description