*** Live viewing: Join in on the Facebook page of the selling agent on Friday December 4th, 12:30 hrs. ***
A charming detached wooden house with a large garden, 3 bedrooms, many extension possibilities and a large, multifunctional annexe at the edge of the popular and child friendly residential area 'Rembrandt quarter'.
- The property is well maintained, however it is supposed to be modernized and adapted to the present housing requirements.
- The entire house has synthetic window frames and double glazing.
- Fantastic south facing large garden with very much privacy.
- Parking on private plot, so never again searching for a parking place.
- Various renovation and expansion possibilities.
- 100m2 Living space plus conservatory of 30m2 and annexe of 30 m2.
- A constructional approved property; for more clarity!
* Good location on a dead end street at the edge of the popular and child friendly 'Rembrandt quarter'
* In walking distance from a primary school
* 5 Minutes cycling distance from the NS train station, schools and shops.
* In short distance from the highway A1; within 20 minutes driving in Amsterdam or Amersfoort.
* Around the corner from the cosy Fortress City Naarden with the fortress ramparts and nice shops and restaurants.
* Entrance with vestibule turning into a spacious hall with lavatory, cellar cupboard and staircase to the 1st floor
* Remarkably wide living room with nice high beam ceiling and large windows at the front side and an extra window in the side fašade as well as French doors in the rear fašade.
* Large unpretentious adjoining conservatory at the back side. This conservatory gives an indication of the possible add-on options to the rear fašade.
* Simple kitchen with a lot of storage space and door to the modest conservatory annex.
* Landing with staircase to the storage attic.
* Spacious bedroom at the back side with open view over the gardens behind.
* Bedroom 2 is at the front side, has good dimensions and overlooks the Godelindeweg direction Fortress
* Bedroom 3 is a small room at the backside; an ideal children's- or workroom!
* Modest bathroom with wash basin, shower, toilet and installation place for laundry equipment.
* Fixed staircase to the attic floor; ideal as storage place or spare play/guest space.
* Because of the dimensions momentarily not suitable as a full-fledged bedroom and thus consequently not counted to the m2 living space.
* Fantastic south facing large garden with very much privacy; no direct rear neighbours.
* Several terraces, varied vegetation, romantic big walnut tree and for the little ones a swing and a "see-saw".
* Large annexe/guesthouse which is entirely self-supporting with private central heating boiler, shower, lavatory and kitchenette.
* Existence of several sheds, so plenty of storage place!
* Good front garden with varied vegetation as well.
* Parking on private plot, so never again searching for a parking place.
* In accordance with the zoning plan as well as licence-free construction, there are ample opportunities to expand the house at the side- and back facade.
Like to know more about the possibilities? We will be happy to provide you with a copy of the zoning plan.
In short: A fantastic house for somebody who is looking for a particular property with a large garden in order to adapt it fully to one's personal housing requirements.
Read full description