YES! Unique (former) retail property of approx. 116 m2 with mixed use (where a.o. living is allowed according to the destination plan) located in the heart of De Pijp, around the corner from the Sarphatipark and the Albert Cuyp market. Until recently, the Opus 391 music warehouse was located in this characteristic building. At the rear is a garden of approximately 20 m2. The building is now in a simple condition and needs to be renovated.
Entrance, front room/retail space with a ceiling height of approx. 4 meters, intermediate space with a staircase to the living area on the first (mezzanine) floor. From the space in between, the lower back room (former storage room with a headroom of approximately 1.92 / 1.99 meters) is accessible with a door to the garden.
Mezzanine: landing, bathroom with sink, shower and toilet. Living room at the rear with a staircase to the upstairs room (limited height). Simple open kitchen with central heating combi boiler.
The property was built around 1886.
- Traditional architectural style with concrete and wooden floors.
- Wooden and plastic frames partly equipped with double glazing.
- Heating and hot water by means of a boiler, Intergas.
- The house is located on a continuous leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The leasehold has been paid until 31-08-2057.
- The General Provisions 2000 apply.
- The leasehold destination is: retail space.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- VvE Govert 249-251 is professionally managed by De Alliantie.
- The service costs are approximately € 159.08 per month.
- An MJOP has been drawn up.
The usable area of living is approximately 65.90 m². The remaining indoor space is approximately 49.60 m². The garden has an area of approximately 20 m².
NB. The specified area is measured in accordance with NEN2580 and carried out by a specialized company.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section R, number 7730 A-2.
- The building is known by the municipality (BAG) as a retail space.
- In the De Pijp 2018 destination plan, the destination is Mixed -1.
- Regarding renovations and/or changes to the destination, the Buyer is responsible for any permits and/or permissions.
SPECIAL SALE CONDITIONS
The so-called Model Purchase Agreement for Charities will be used for the purchase agreement, which includes an age clause, asbestos clause and a non-occupancy statement.
The property is located in the popular De Pijp area, around the corner from the Sarphatipark. There are many nice restaurants in the area. Groceries can be done at the famous Albert Cuyp market, various supermarkets in the area, and you can also enjoy shopping in the many boutiques. The Sarphatipark is there for relaxation or walk on to the beautiful Amstel. The center of Amsterdam is a few minutes cycling distance.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from ring road A-10 (exit s109 and s110). There are several tram and bus stops in the immediate vicinity. The De Pijp metro stop of the North-South line, Wibautstraat and Amstel railway station are also easy to reach. Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to midnight. (source: website municipality of Amsterdam).
Delivery will take place in consultation, but can be done soon.
Read full description