Granaatstraat 1 HUIS
Wonderful, perfectly configured 3-room apartment spanning approximately 56 sqm with a lovely garden, situated at the heart of vibrant De Pijp borough. The location in between Van Woustraat and Amsteldijk is ideal; tranquil yet with all amenities around the corner. The ground lease has been settled in full until 2058!
Due to Coronavirus, we will only be holding 1-on-1 viewings.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Not only is De Pijp, with Albert Cuyp market and Gerard Douplein square, within walking distance, so are Sarphatipark and Amstel river. The location is nearby a wide selection of fabulous restaurants and cafes including Bar Fisk, Impero Romano and on the opposite bank of the Amstel- even more cafes such as Rijssel, Hesp and Weesper. Van Woustraat and Rijnstraat are home to countless shops and boutiques. Excellent connectivity, with the stop for tram 4 within easy walking distance and easy access by car to the A10 beltway. Residents can apply for a parking permit for the area.
The well-presented entrance with the communal stairwell leads to the apartment's front door on the ground floor. Hall with access to all rooms.
The welcoming living space with a lovely street view is at the front, with a cozy sitting area and open-plan kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, freezer, and a 5-burner gas cooker with a range hood.
The hall accesses both bedrooms, which are situated at the rear of the apartment, and the bathroom. Both bedrooms open to the welcoming garden with a small shed. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, sink and toilet. There is a closet under the stairs with the fittings for the laundry machine.
- Garden of ca. 20 sqm;
- Ground lease settled until February 15, 2058, subject to the general terms and conditions from the year 2000.
- The HOA, 'De vereniging van eigenaren Diamant te Amsterdam’ is comprised of 139 members. Current HOA charges of € 86.64 per month and HOA-management is outsourced to Eigen Haard.
- Timber window frames with double glazing.
- Heating: privately owned central heating boiler.
- NEN-measurement survey available: 56 sqm residential floor area and 5sqm external storage space.
- Closing upon mutual agreement.
- Subject to discretional approval by seller.
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description