YES! Nice 3-room CORNER apartment on the first floor with two balconies and a spacious attic room located on the corner of Griseldestraat and Marieken van Nimwegenstraat in the popular Bos en Lommer, around the corner from Erasmus Park and Rembrandt Park. Unique are the beautiful round windows and the large bay window in the living room, which provides a lot of light. Furthermore, the apartment has two bedrooms, a separate kitchen and a bathroom with shower and toilet. The house now has a simple finish, but through a number of simple interventions you can furnish this apartment to your own taste. The house is located in a quiet street near all kinds of nice restaurants such as the Wild West, Café Cook and Bar Baarsch. For daily shopping there are several supermarkets within walking distance and you can visit the nearby Bos en Lommerweg. By bike you are also within 10 minutes in the Jordaan and the Ring A10 and Sloterdijk station are around the corner.
The house is located on the first floor and has the following layout;
Entrance hall with meter cupboard and access to all rooms in the house. The bright living room at the front of the apartment has many windows and a large bay window that gives a nice view of the street.
The living room also has two built-in closets and a large round window which gives this space extra character. At the rear is the spacious bedroom, with two built-in wardrobes, a sink and a round window. From the bedroom there is access to the balcony located on the east. The kitchen is located at the rear of the house and the balcony can also be reached from here. The second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and is adjacent to the second balcony on the side of the house. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. The house has a large storage room in the attic. Again, a characteristic round window is present.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the usable area living is approximately 56 m˛.
The building-related outdoor space is approximately 5.30 m˛.
The external storage space is approximately 11.50 m˛.
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Traditional architectural style with a flat roof.
- Building year: 1940
- Plastic frames with double glazing.
- Electricity: modern group box with 3 groups and earth leakage switch.
- Heating and hot water through boiler (brand: Bosch).
- The house is located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs from July 16, 2014 to July 15, 2064.
- The annual rent amounts to € 710, with a 10-year ground rent adjustment.
- The General Provisions for the continuous leasehold 2000 apply.
Municipality of Sloten North Holland, section L, number 3358, A-2.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The building was split into 4 apartment rights on December 28, 2006.
- The apartment right A-2 is entitled for 80 / 377th share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE consists of 4 apartment rights and is under own management.
- The service costs are currently € 30 per month, but will most likely be increased. This will be discussed in the next meeting (scheduled for spring).
- There is an MJOP present.
The house is located in the upcoming popular neighborhood Bos en Lommer, abbreviated as BOLO, in Amsterdam West, with all imaginable amenities within walking distance. For your shopping you can go to the shops on the Hoofdweg and the Bos en Lommerplein. For a nice lunch or a sandwich to go you can go to Buurman & Buurman food shop, walk to the beautiful and green Erasmus Park or the nearby Rembrandt Park to relax or exercise. The city center of Amsterdam and the cozy Jordaan can be reached with about 10 minutes by bike.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is very easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S104). The house is also easily accessible by public transport, including tram line 7 and various bus lines stop close to the house. The Sloterdijk railway station is only 10 minutes by bike. On the public road it is paid parking on Mon. until Sat. from 9:00 am to midnight. For information about parking permits, see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Spacious corner apartment with two bedrooms.
- Two lovely balconies.
- Spacious attic room of approx. 12 m˛.
- Lots of light due to corner location and large windows.
- Two characteristic round windows in the house and one in the attic.
- Near the Rembrandtpark / Erasmuspark, ring A-10 and all amenities within reach.
SPECIAL SALE CONDITIONS:
- An old age clause, asbestos clause and non-self-occupancy clause (the owner has not lived in the apartment himself) will be included in the purchase deed.
Read full description