Unique opportunity! We may offer this recently renovated 2-bedroom apartment (approx. 46 m2) with south facing balcony and storage located on the Groenhof in the quiet and child friendly neighborhood of Groenelaan. The apartment is located on the tenth floor of the apartment complex "Cirrus".
Through the communal and luxurious closed entrance you can take the elevator to the tenth floor where the apartment is located. Through the entrance with staircase and meter cupboard you reach the hall from where you have access to all rooms. The spacious living room enjoys unobstructed views of the surroundings and provides access to the balcony (south) through an open door. The luxurious open kitchen is practical and of course equipped with various appliances. The also renovated bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. The spacious bedroom is on the gallery side located and is of good size.
Throughout the apartment is a new laminate floor and the walls are tightly plastered.
In the basement of the complex you have a private storage room.
Consult our floor plans for the exact layout and possibilities of this property!
The apartment complex "Cirrus" is located in the quiet residential area Groenelaan. The location is perfect to various facilities. The International School of Amstelveen (ISA) is just steps away and near the indoor shopping Groenhof and Stadshart Amstelveen. Public transport to Amsterdam is within walking distance and the A9 motorway is reachable within minutes. There is ample parking in front of the door. Last but not least you are traffic free in a few minutes in Amsterdam!
- The owners association consists of 110 homes
- The administration is professionally managed by 't Hof Rijnland Vastgoedmanagement
- The service costs for the apartment are € 102.65 excluding € 43.53 advance heating costs per month.
- The property was divided in 2009.
- Living area approx 46 m²;
- Built approximately 1972;
- Hot water by central supply and heating by block heating;
- Balcony facing south;
- Complex has two elevators;
- Sale is for the purpose of self occupancy and subject to management approval whereby there is a resolutive condition for the seller regarding the outcome of the "CDD investigation" (Declaration of Origin of Funds).
- Additional clauses will be included in the sales contract and a fixed project notary for the delivery.
The property has been measured using the "Meetinstructie" (measurement instruction), which is based on the standards laid down in NEN 2580. The Measuring Instruction is intended to provide a more uniform way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not fully exclude differences in measurement results due to differences in interpretation, rounding off and limitations in carrying out a measurement.
The house has been measured by a reliable professional company and the buyer indemnifies the employees of Voorma & Millenaar makelaars o.g. and the seller for any discrepancies in the stated measurements. The Purchaser declares that he has been given the opportunity to measure the property himself in accordance with NEN 2580.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Read full description