We may offer this bright two-room flat (approx. 63 m2) with spacious south-facing balcony and storage located on the Groenhof in the quiet and child-friendly district of Groenelaan. The flat is located on the fifteenth floor of the apartment complex "Stratus".
Through the communal and luxurious closed entrance you can take the lift to the fifteenth floor where the flat is located. Through the hall with meter cupboard and wardrobe/storage cupboard you have access to all rooms. The spacious living room is very bright and overlooks the surroundings. At the rear is the semi open kitchen accessible. From the living room, the bedroom is accessible and it provides access to the spacious balcony. From this south-facing balcony you have a beautiful panoramic view over Amstelveen. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, sink and connection for the washing machine. Separate is the toilet.
In the basement of the complex you have a private storage room.
Consult our floor plans for the exact layout and possibilities of this flat!
The apartment complex "Stratus" is located in the quiet residential area Groenelaan. The location is perfect to various amenities. The International School of Amstelveen (ISA) is just steps away and the location is next to the renewed and covered shopping centre Groenhof. But the Amstelveen city centre is also just a stone's throw away. Public transport to Amsterdam is within walking distance and the A9 motorway can be reached within minutes. There is plenty of parking space in front of the building. Last but not least, you are in Amsterdam in a few minutes without traffic jams!
- The owners' association consists of 112 units.
- The administration is professionally managed by J&M Beheer
- The VvE costs for the flat are approx € 142,- excl. € 53,25 advance heating costs per month.
- The property was divided in 2006
- Living area approx. 63 m²;
- Construction year approx. 1973;
- Hot water by central supply and heating by block heating;
- Balcony facing South;
- Complex has two lifts;
- Sale is for the purpose of self occupancy and subject to management approval whereby there is a resolutive condition for the seller regarding the outcome of the "CDD investigation" (Declaration of Origin of Funds).
- Additional clauses will be included in the deed of purchase and a fixed project notary will be appointed for the delivery.
The property has been measured using the "Meetinstructie" (measurement instruction), which is based on the standards laid down in NEN 2580. The Measuring Instruction is intended to provide a more uniform method of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not fully exclude differences in measurement results due to differences in interpretation, rounding off and limitations in the execution of a measurement.
The house has been measured by a reliable professional company and the Purchaser indemnifies the employees of Voorma & Millenaar makelaars o.g. and the Seller for any deviations in the stated measurements. The Purchaser declares that he has been given the opportunity to measure the property in accordance with NEN 2580.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Read full description