Spacious 'do it your self' apartment in a beautiful green and car-free environment, a stone's throw from the Ganzenhoef metro stop.
Spacious and bright four-room (former five-room) apartment in a park-like area of ??approx. 107 m2 with two balconies, located on the 2nd floor with fantastic views of the green. This house is part of an apartment complex from 1975 with its own caretaker and has an elevator.
From the parking garage and / or the outside entrance, you can walk through the inside to "tower 4". This tower can also be reached directly via the park. Via the closed central entrance you can reach the apartment on the 2nd floor with the lift. You enter a large hall that gives access to all rooms. The kitchen is separated by a wall, but you can easily return to the living room, the living room is spacious and has a pleasant light through the windows on both sides. Through a sliding door you reach the first balcony with an unobstructed view of the green.
There is an office / bedroom connected to the living room.
The two other bedrooms are located on the right side of the house upon entering. Both rooms give access to the second balcony, also with a beautiful view of the green.
The simple bathroom has a bath with shower and a sink, and you will find the toilet separately. Next to the kitchen is a second bathroom with shower and washing machine connection, which can also be converted into a spacious utility room
You will find an external storage room of approximately 8 m2 on the ground floor.
The Association of Owners 'Groenhoven' is externally managed by Rappange. The monthly contribution is € 345 (incl. Advance heating costs). It is a large VvE with a multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations.
This apartment complex is located just outside the Amsterdam ring road, near the Ganzehoef shopping center. The apartment is located directly on the green of the Van Stigtpark and is within walking distance of the beautiful Bijlmerweide. The cozy Gaasperpark is a short distance away, you can for example settle here at Boederij Langerlust after your bike ride for the delicious soup of the day or for snacks. The Gaasperplas houses several water sports clubs such as the surf and sup club, the canoe club, the sailing club. There is a swimming beach, but you can also take a dip in the Gaasperplas in other places. The Arenaboulevard nightlife area is also close by with Pathe Arena and the Ziggo Dome. Via the metro or bus you are in no time in the heart of Amsterdam, Amsterdam South, Diemen and IJburg.
On Saturdays there is a market on the nearby Annie Romeinplein. The Amsterdamse Poort for your daily shopping and shopping is a 10-minute bike ride away.
Ganzenhoef metro and bus stop is less than 5 minutes' walk away. Various roads are easily accessible (A1, A2, A9 and A10). Free parking in front of the entrance of the complex (parking garage Groenhoven).
The property is located on municipal leasehold land, the current period runs until 31-03-2026. The annual, fixed ground rent is now € 429.27 under the General Provisions of 1966.
Because the house is being sold from an estate, no application has been submitted for a switch to perpetual leasehold in 2019.
According to the calculation tool of the municipality of Amsterdam, the commutation of the perpetual period in 2021 is only € 7,771 and the locking of the perpetual annual canon amounts to € 208.92 (+ inflation) per year.
The Golden Lion and Groenhoven apartment buildings are unique and characteristic of the Bijlmermeer. They want to keep the characteristic construction. The executive committee of the Zuidoost district has therefore started a designation procedure to turn the apartment buildings into a municipal monument.
- Very spacious apartment with a green view;
- 107 m2 (NEN2580 measurement report available);
- Aluminum frames with single glass;
- Appointment procedure to Municipal monument applies
- Free parking in the Groenhoven parking garage;
- Spacious, open layout;
- Elevator and intercom system available;
- Storage in the basement;
- Caretaker present;
- Airbnb is prohibited within the VvE;
- Annual lease payments: Current period runs until 2026, annual ground rent is currently € 429,27 - AB 1966;
- Switch to perpetual leasehold in 2019 has not been requested in time;
- Redemption payment perpetual period in 2021 only € 7,771 according to the calculation tool;
- Perpetual annual canon when clicked in 2021 only € 208.92 (+ inflation) according to the calculation tool;
- Block heating, hot water via a central facility;
- Monthly service costs are € 345 (including advance heating costs);
- Delivery in consultation;
- A 'non-occupancy clause' will be included in the deed of sale in connection with the sale of an estate;
- A 'general old age clause' will be included because no changes/renovations have taken place to the house since the year of construction (1975);
- A 'general asbestos clause' will be included in the deed of purchase, given the year of construction (1975) of the house;
- Permanent estate notary: Notary Olivier Spier of Notariskantoor Spier en Hazenberg in Amsterdam.
Read full description