Bright, luxurious and ideally configured penthouse spanning approximately 262 sqm with a phenomenal and uninterrupted triple-aspect view of the city, toward Nieuwe Meer and Amstelveen.
The apartment features a carefully considered and balanced layout. Its premium wall treatments, color palette and woodwork form an exquisite, harmonious composition. The penthouse includes two storage units and two large parking spaces in the underground parking garage.
Elegant entrance with a caretaker, two high-speed elevators and opulent lobby.
The south wing features the expansive master suite with a marble bathtub and uninterrupted views of the city. The luxury en-suite bathroom features a double shower, toilet and double vanity. Connecting spacious walk-in closet with custom wardrobes.
The living spans the full width of the building and offers a 180-degree uninterrupted view via 12 floor-to-ceiling windows. The space features a large centrally positioned entertainers' kitchen with an island, two sitting areas, two fireplaces a dining space and an open workspace.
The north wing encompasses the second bedroom with a connecting luxury bathroom with a walk-in shower and double vanity. This space is ideal for guests and features an independent entrance, ensuring optimum privacy when used separately from the rest of the apartment.
The penthouse also includes two separate restrooms, a laundry room and a coat area.
The entire apartment is fitted with stunning herringbone wooden parquet flooring with underfloor heating and cooling. The property features ceiling heights of 3 meters.
The study can easily be converted into a third bedroom.
There are two storage units in the building's substructure. There is also a communal bicycle parking facility for residents of the building.
Option to purchase parking spaces in the underground parking garage, the asking price for the parking space on level -1 is € 90.000,-- and on level -2 € 80.000,--.
Amsterdam's Zuidas is a prime residential, commercial and recreational location, in an area offering optimum infrastructure, in immediate proximity to the A10, Schiphol and Amsterdam's historic city center.
Station Zuid will soon be expanded and upgraded, and the A10-south will be reconfigured with a dock structure.
The area is home to a selection of excellent restaurants (including Bolenius), cafes and shops (Albert Heijn supermarket across from the building). Remodeled Groot Gelderlandplein shopping mall and the boutiques on Beethovenstraat are close-by. Amsterdam's city center is a 15-minute commute either by bicycle or metro.
By car, the location is easily accessible via exits RAI or Olympisch Stadion.
• Usable residential floor area approximately 262 sqm (not including the storage units and parking spaces)
• Two elevators
• Professionally managed and active HOA
• Service charges for the apartment of € 298.99 and € 420.23 per month
• Service charges for the storage units of € 6.05 per unit per month
• Service charges for the parking space of € 41.62 per month
• Caretaker on site on weekdays from 8.30 am until 5.00 pm
• Ground lease for the apartment prepaid/ settled until April 15, 2056
• Long-term energy storage. Managed by Vaanster Energie (www.vaanster.nl)
• The property features underfloor heating and cooling
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplan, please consult our website!
Read full description