*** Live viewing: Join in on Ellen Mouthaan Makelaardij's Facebookpage on Thursday, October 1st; 12:30 hrs. ***
Spacious and well maintained, charming, pre-war architectural style, one family home, located at the edge of a popular residential area. Good dimensions (160 m2) 4 bedrooms, spacious bathroom and a wonderful front- and backyard.
General information :
- No less than 160m2 living space!
- Good location, at the edge of a popular residential area.
- Spacious feeling because of the practical lay-out, no standard property.
- 4 good bedrooms with possibilities for more.
- The entire house is well-maintained and has a nice appearance.
- No direct buildings neither at the front- nor backside; lots of privacy!
- Double glazed.
* In cycling distance (as well as easy to reach on foot) from NS train station Bussum-South and close to arterial roads: quickly at work and quickly home again!
* Bussum centre and shopping centre ‘Koekoeklaan’ are just a stone's throw away.
* Bussummerheide (heathland) and playground ‘Heidezicht’ are located at the end of the H.A. Lorentzweg.
* Fantastic for children due to several schools in cycling distance and if necessary a primary school in walking distance (350 metres).
* Good parking possibilities across the street and in the adjoining street.
* Covered entrance with stained glass, wide hall with access to the cellar, lavatory and staircase to the 1st floor.
* Spacious cellar, standing high (appr. 6,9 m2), furnished with practical fixed cupboards.
* Cosy living-/ dining room with solid wooden floor, smooth finished walls, contemporary nice gas fireplace and double doors to the back garden.
* Spacious open kitchen with large counter, various built-in appliances and door to the back garden.
*Landing with deep built-in closet; continuing solid wooden floor and access to 2 bedrooms (originally 3), bathroom and staircase to the 2nd floor.
*With a small adjustment it will be possible to utilize the 3rd bedroom
again. The access door still exits.
*Generous and light master bedroom at the front side with a nice alcove (used to be stair cupboard) and space for a large wardrobe (previously 3rd bedroom)
*Bedroom 2 (17m2) located at the back side offers plenty of space!
*Complete bathroom (appr. 7,5 m2) with whirlpool bath, walk in shower, double wash basin, built-in spotlights, floor heating, 2nd toilet and door to the balcony.
* Fixed staircase to a very spacious open loft with laminate floor, lots of storage space and access to the attic and 4th bedroom.
* A tailor-made cupboard wall for the washing machine, dryer and central heating system.
* 4th bedroom at the back side with built-in cupboard and roof dormer.
* After installing additional rood windows and/or roof dormer, this floor offers sufficient space to realize additional bedroom(s).
* Practical spacious attic (appr. 9 m2) with complete floor insulation.
*North east facing back garden with a lot of privacy, electrically
operated sun screen and several terraces; always a place in the sun!
*Due to the absence of direct built-up areas, also sun from the south.
* Existence of a practical shed (appr. 8m2) with double attic for storage.
* Rear entrance to the Hector Treubstraat, where children are able to play safely.
* South-west facing sunny front garden, landscaped with a terrace, beautiful bushes, plantation in style and a lot of privacy.
* A wonderful "wisteria" grows against the facade and the window party with a marquis has an attractive appearance.
In short: because of its location, nice living space, wonderful garden and the number of bedrooms this is a super nice family home!
Read full description