Located on a quiet street in the attractive neighbourhood of Belgisch Park, this light and airy 5 room apartment ticks all the boxes for first-time buyers and investors alike! With a sunny south-facing balcony at the back and a view of the Kurhaus at the front, this 78m2 apartment has enjoyed some well-thought out renovations over the last year.
Situated on own ground, the apartment is on the top (2nd) floor providing it with possibilities for an extension or roof terrace (permit required)! Just minutes’ walk from the sea and dunes, the apartment is also conveniently located close to the shops on Gentsestraat, the Stevinstraat markets, multiple schools, day-care centres, parks (e.g. Westbroekpark and Nieuwe Scheveningse Bosjes) and exit roads out of The Hague.
Entrance to the apartment is accessed from an open porch on the 1st floor. Once inside the front door, the landing porch offers spacious storage facilities under the stairs as well as in the electricity cabinet
Stairs leading to the second floor hallway is illuminated by a skylight window containing reinforced steel. The spacious second floor hallway contains enough room for a shoe cabinet and provides access to the 3 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen/dining room. The modern bathroom is equipped with a toilet, shower, wash basin and washing machine connections. At the front of the apartment lies a spacious master bedroom with a view of the Kurhaus. To the back is the south-facing second bedroom, and study/child’s room which contains the central heating system and some storage space.
The light and airy open kitchen and dining area connects to the living room at the front of the apartment through beautiful original stained glass sliding doors. The living room is fixed with bay windows that looks out to a free view. Entrance to the sunny south-facing balcony can be accessed from the study or kitchen, which has been recently renovated and comes with cupboards and all new appliances fitted in July/August 2020.
- own ground
- attractively situated on a quiet street in Scheveningen
- spacious and light apartment on the second (top) floor including 3 bedrooms and a sunny balcony (south-facing)
- the apartment has been largely renovated in mid-2020
- year of construction approx. 1935
- approx. 78 m2 of floor area according to the NEN 2580 measurement
- energy label D
- beautiful wooden flooring in the living and dining room
- aluminium and plastic window frames with double glazed windows
- the roof has been renovated in 2019
- active association of owners, € 50 per month
- central heating gas (Bosch 2005)
- extensive electrical installation
- the sales contract will be in accordance to the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
- given the property's construction date, and age, an asbestos and non-occupancy clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate
agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Read full description