In a beautiful authentic environment on the second floor of this wonderful building is this cozy and well-organized two-room apartment with a living area of approximately 44 m≤. This monumental building was completely renovated in 2001, including a new foundation and a renewed roof. There is an additional private storage in the basement. The ground lease (Ďerfpachtí) has been prepaid until 5/31/2050, whereby an offer from the municipality for perpetual lease has been requested under the favorable conditions. Itís a very quiet apartment because of its tranquil location in the street but also the outer walls of the house are separate from the neighbors walls. The house is in very good technical condition which means no renovation investments are required.
The street itself is wonderfully quiet and has a pleasant character. The apartment has a wide view on the square and the small park in the front. The house is around the corner from Amsterdamís unique Canal District and the famous shopping street Haarlemmerstraat and Jordaan area with its cozy shops and restaurants.
The house has a very central location easily accessible by public transport or car. Amsterdamís Central Station is less than 10 minutesí walk and the Jordaan just a few minutes. You can easily park here (waiting time for a parking permit is approximately 5 months). From Amsterdam CS you can really go in all directions by train, bus, tram and metro. For nature and relaxation, the nearby cozy and green Westerpark is a wonderful option.
The entrance of the house is on the second floor. The tidy staircase is only shared with one other apartment.
Upon entering the house on the second floor you can reach all other rooms through the hall. In the front is a bright living room with an open kitchen, which is equipped with various equipment. In the middle of the house is the modern bathroom with a bath, shower, sink and toilet. There is also a storage with central heating system here (Intergas HR, 2001). At the rear of the house is the spacious bedroom that can also be used as a study room.
In the basement is a private storage of about 4 m≤.
In short, a cozy and well laid out apartment on a fantastic location in Amsterdam !!
- Built around 1700;
- National monument;
- Complete renovation of the building in 2001, including new foundations and concrete basement;
- Living area approximately 44 m≤ (measurement report available);
- Storage room in the basement;
- Annual lease payments prepaid until 31-5-2050, perpetual lease requested under favorable conditions;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heated via boiler, Intergas HR (2001);
- Mechanical ventilation;
- Active association of owners self-managed by 6 members;
- VvE contribution Ä 68 a month;
- Acceptance in consultation, but can be done immediately;
- A not self-occupation and an old age clause is included in the purchase contract;
- Notary choice for the buyer, if in Amsterdam
Read full description