Unique completely (empty) commercial building with staff residence in a very central location around the corner from Central Station. This building consists of 3 floors and a cellar and has a total usable area of ??approximately 204 m². The property has various function options and is well suited to convert into a trendy bar/restaurant in combination with a residential function.
The zoning plan offers the possibility to increase the existing building height of the building by approximately 7 meters to a maximum of 16 meters. The seller has not investigated the feasibility of this. The buyer must investigate this himself and request the necessary permission(s) and/or permit(s). Ask the selling broker for further explanation of the possibilities.
Commercial building consisting of 3 floors and a basement.
Accessible by fixed staircase from ground floor. Empty space (previously used as a wine cellar) with a ceiling height of approximately 2.02 m.
Vestibule, fixed (spindle) stairs to the first floor. Kitchen fittings at the rear and a mechanical lift system for transfer of goods to first floor. Second fixed staircase at the back of the building in connection with first floor.
Open space and 2 separate toilet rooms. Entrance to the upper living floor.
(Bed) room at the front, intermediate room and a (living) room at the rear. Bathroom including a bath, a shower, sink and a toilet.
The property falls under the Haarlemmerbuurt/Westelijke Eilanden zoning plan with the destination Center – 2. The function options are as follows;
- Living (excluded on the first floor);
- Offices (excluded on the first floor);
- Offices with a counter function (only in the first floor and basement/basement);
- Facilities (excluded on the first floor);
- Retail (only in the first floor and basement/basement);
- Consumer care services (only in the first floor and basement/basement);
- Catering 4 (only in the first floor and basement/basement);
- Companies from environmental category 1 or 2 (excluded on the first floor).
The Haarlemmerstraat, which becomes the Haarlemmerdijk, is a lively Amsterdam street on the edge of the Jordaan near the canals and Central Station. The street is recognizable by its many unique shops, cafes and restaurants. The supermarket, green grocer, butcher and bakery are also available for daily shopping. Also near the Western Isles. Bickerseiland, together with Prinseneiland and Realeneiland, forms the Western Islands one of the most sought-after (and hidden) places in Amsterdam.
- Commercial building consisting of 3 floors + a cellar;
- Unique building from 1759;
- Located on private land;
- Completely empty and free of rent and use;
- Total usable area of ??approximately 204 m² with expansion options;
- Many different functions possible, including catering and living;
- Catering possible in basement, ground floor and 1st floor;
- Very central location on the edge of the Jordaan within walking distance of Central Station;
- Completely needs to be (completely) modernized;
- Zoning plan provides scope for increasing the existing building height of the building by approximately 7 meters;
- Old age and asbestos clause, "as is where is" and declaration of non-own use;
- Project notary Kasper in Amsterdam.
Read full description