Light, well-arranged apartment with 51 m² of floor space, a sunny balcony and a fabulous view of the Westergasfabriek!
Located opposite, and within walking distance of, the popular Westerpark.
Communal entrance on the ground floor, own front door on the second door. Living room with a Juliet balcony at the front of the apartment, with a view of Westerpark and the Haarlemmervaart canal. Open-plan kitchen with a Siemens dishwasher, 4-ring hob, built-in oven and extractor hood. A study with connections for a washing machine and access to the sunny, south-facing balcony is at the rear of the property. The bedroom windows open onto the balcony. There is a plywood floor (panels), painted in neutral, tasteful shade of pale grey.
The bathroom features a toilet, basin and shower. At the front of the apartment, built-in shelves next to the meter cupboard could be used as a bookcase, and extra storage space is available in practical cupboards belonging to the property, located in the stairwell.
The Westerpark neighbourhood is a trendy place to live, with plenty of nice shops and restaurants, such as Café Restaurant Amsterdam (near the water towers), Rainarai, De Bakkerswinkel and Espressofabriek. The green and leafy Westerpark opposite is a great place to relax.
There are good public transport connections and the lively Jordaan neighbourhood is just a two-minute bike ride away.
From the front of this property, you have uninterrupted views of the Haarlemmervaart canal and the Westergasfabriek. You could even moor a boat right outside your front door!
- 51 m² of living space, according to NEN 2580 measuring report;
- Freehold property, so no lease or ground rent;
- South-facing balcony with a fabulous view;
- Double glazing throughout;
- Energy label C;
- Financially healthy homeowners’ association (VvE) comprising 5 members, with a long-term maintenance plan;
- Monthly contribution to the homeowners’ association: €120;
- Intergas HR boiler from 2010;
- Transfer subject to agreement, can be arranged by 1 April 2021.
Read full description