Live in a monumental building close to Westerpark, with a beautiful and unobstructed view on a pleasant location in West! The building from 1958 was specially designed by architects Jan Rietveld and P.R. Bloemsma. An ideal home for starters or people looking for a second home in Amsterdam at an affordable price.
This recently renovated house has large windows across the full width of the home. There is a round balcony where you can enjoy your privacy.
Ground floor: communal entrance with letterboxes and access to lift or stairs. Fourth floor: hall/entrance. Living/bed room with access to balcony. Separate toilet with shower. There is a private storage on the ground floor.
Located at an easily accessibly location with the Westerpark, C.S. Sloterdijk and shops in the direct vicinity. You can reach the A-10 or the A-5 (Westrandweg) in the direction of Haarlem, Hoofddorp and Zaandam within a short time. Public transport facilities are at walking distance. Parking is possible in front of the door with a permit (also blue zone) for which there is currently no waiting time.
INTERNAL RENOVATION 2017-2019
- New laminate floor;
- House completely plastered and painted;
- Additional electricity groups installed;
- Completely new kitchen; oven / combination microwave, dishwasher, extractor
- New power sockets;
- Floating toilet placed in bathroom;
- Replace down pipe.
- Active and healthy HOA with professional manager.
- Service costs € 110 per month.
- The house is well insulated (double glazing).
- Fixed low ground rent of € 25.14 per year up to September 15, 2031.
- Optional ground lease started from 2032: EUR 1.481 one-time buy off or fixing yearly amount EUR 51,03.
Listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.
Read full description