Very spacious, light, 6-roomed, ground floor maisonette with a very generous living space of some 150m2 spread over the ground floor and 1st floor with stairs down to a full-sized 80m2 (approx.) cellar with a standing height of 2.40m. The lovely, sunny back yard (approx. 50m2) is practically south-facing, there is a back balcony along the full breadth of the property and a front balcony. Perfectly located on the edge of the Belgische Park and Scheveningen, close to the beach, sea and boulevard, the shops along the Gentsestraat, public transport and connecting highways.
Entrance is on the ground floor into a spacious lobby with a tiled floor, storage space under the floor housing the gas meter and an internal door through to the hall, which has a tiled floor, a deep cupboard under the stairs housing the fuse box and a cloakroom with a WC and handbasin. The spacious kitchen, approx. 4.73x2.10, has plumbing for a washing machine and a door out to the yard. The spacious suite of rooms are approx. 14.73x3.69 and have the original, period feature unit to separate the rooms with stained glass sliding doors and 4 built-in cupboards, a bay window to the front and French doors out to the big, sunny, back yard that is practically south-facing and is approx. 30x6.20 with a big brick shed, approx. 5.80x1.75.
Further, from the hall there is access to the full-sized cellar split into several rooms: approx. 8.49x2.00, 8.17x3.59 and 6.47x3.59, respectively, where there is the boiler, the central heating unit, the expansion tank, storage space and daylight via a light well from the back garden.
Stairs up to the 1st floor landing where there is a cloakroom with a WC and hand basin. The front room is approx. 4.44x3.24 and has a fitted cupboard, a fitted sink and French doors to the front balcony. The front room to the side of the property is approx. 3.35x1.51, and between the rooms there is a dated bathroom, approx. 3.73x2.33, with a shower, a big sink and fitted cupboards. The big back bedroom, approx. 6.03x3.73, has a fitted wardrobe, a fitted sink and French doors out to the back balcony that is all along the breadth of the property. The back room to the side of the property is approx. 4.15x2.15 and has a deep fitted cupboard, a fitted sink and French doors.
- ’s- Gravenhage section V 7722
- A-1 ½ share in the whole building
- Perpetual leasehold
- Lease cost: € 809.60 until 31st December, 2024
- Built in 1917
- Living space in accordance with NVM’s measuring instructions: 150.4m2
- Other internal space in accordance with NVM’s measuring instructions: 80.7m2
- Internal renovation is needed
- Nefit central heating boiler from 1987
- Smith gas boiler
- All windows have PVC window frames and are double glazed
- Sunny SW facing back garden: approx. 50m2
- Owners Association registered at the Chamber of Commerce as number 51052822
- Old property, environmental and non-resident clauses apply
- Handover can be arranged immediately
Read full description