Stately mansion from 1890 located on one of the most beautiful squares in a very popular area, a short distance from the pleasant city center of Haarlem.
The house is located on the green square with an unobstructed view over the Hasselaersplein. The neighborhood is green and child-friendly. The hustle and bustle of the center is within walking distance and for peace and quiet you can cycle to the beach and the dunes within about 20 minutes. Parking in front of the door with a parking permit.
The house requires maintenance and modernization and offers many possibilities to realize a wonderful family home in a fantastic location with love and attention!
Ground floor: entrance, hall, toilet, cellar, kitchen with central heating system and shower cabin, front room with fireplace, back room with fireplace and double doors to the backyard (east).
First floor: landing, closet, front bedroom with fireplace, second bedroom at the front (now with kitchen unit), rear bedroom with fireplace and closet.
Second floor: landing, loft, front bedroom with dormer window, fixed cupboard and sink, rear bedroom with dormer window and sink.
FOR LAYOUT AND SIZES SEE COLOR PLAN.
• Built in 1890
• Living area 147m2, content 556m3
• Plot size 110 m2
• To be completely modernized
• Located on the green square
• Near Haarlem NS and within walking distance of the pleasant city center of Haarlem
• Parking with a parking permit (currently no waiting list) 1st car € 106 per year
• Non-occupancy clause applies
• For the other clauses see brochure
• Delivery in further consultation.
Read full description