If you are looking for a cool and spacious city apartment with a modern look and that is just a stone's throw away from the city centre, then this apartment is definitely worth a visit!
In a beautiful, stately building lies this 3-storey upper house on the first floor. The apartment is located on the edge of the Zeeheldenkwartier and the city centre, in a quiet side street of the Elandstraat. The popular Palace Gardens, Prins Hendrikplein and Piet Heinstraat with nice shops and cosy restaurants are also within walking distance. The apartment is also close to an Albert Hein XL supermarket, and trams 3, 34 and 16.
What you definitely want to know about Helmersstraat 28:
- Usable surface is approx. 149 m2 according to the branch measurement standard NEN 2580 method
- The city centre of The Hague with its main shopping area is within walking distance
- Located on a freehold plot
- Construction year 1900
- Energy label D
- Active Owner’s association, 2/3rds share with a contribution of € 100,- per month, good reserve and a collective building insurance
- Central-heating boiler, brand Intergas, year 2013
- Electricity 8 groups with 4 earth leakage circuit breaker
- Synthetic window frames with double glazing
- Building inspection report present
- Nice residential area, also for children
- Municipal protected cityscape
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale the deed of sale due to the year of construction.
Entrance at street level, stairs to the first floor.
Landing with spacious toilet, living room en suite with an additional room at the front, which gives you a large living room over the width of the house with plenty of natural light. In the front room there is a fireplace and through the stained glass doors you enter the back room. The modern open kitchen is equipped with appliances and is in a U-shape.
Stairs to the second floor:
Landing with modern toilet. Two front rooms, one which is ideal to use as a study. The large back room has its own walk-in closet. The modern bathroom has a bath, hand basin unit and a separate shower.
Stairs to the third floor:
The large insulated top floor has a Velux skylight that can be folded out completely, giving you a small balcony at the back. This top floor is now one large room, but with some adjustments, two bedrooms can be made if desired. A second bathroom would also be possible. On this floor you will also find the washing machine and dryer connections and the central heating system (2013).
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent looks after your interests and saves you time, money and concerns!
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section O, number 8539, A2
TRANSFER: in consultation.
Read full description