Due to tremendous interest we are not scheduling any more viewings. You can leave your name, phone number and email address with us so we can put you on the reserve list for this property.
Unique corner house with garage on a phenomenal spot at the North Sea Canal! This beautiful characteristic 30s house with 463 m2 land is located on a particularly nice industrial location near the unique Hembrug area! A cozy house with a deep backyard of 35 meters with a garage and a shed and lots of greenery and delicious fruit trees!
As soon as you enter you immediately experience the good atmosphere and good light, also a playful layout and a spacious kitchen with patio doors to the lovely garden and a living room with phenomenal views over the North Sea Canal. The houses around it have already realized several extensions to the rear and side walls, so there is also potential to expand the house in the future. In the garden is a quality comfortable storage room as a hobby / home office is decorated. Also further on the plot is a spacious practical garage as a workshop or for hobby use. This characteristic house is located near the ferry to Amsterdam. The ferry sails day and night every 20 minutes and then you cycle within half an hour to the heart of Amsterdam. On the Hembrug terrain you can eat, drink, shop and walk, but you can also take a journey through time, visit a museum or take a look inside, for example at craftsmen's houses. Furthermore, you will find in the vicinity schools, shops, recreation, the lively centre of Zaandam. The house is located a short distance from public transport (train and bus to Amsterdam) and quick access to various roads.
Layout: entrance hall, cupboard, toilet, living room at the front and spacious kitchen at the rear with garden doors and equipped with appliances, door to washing machine and stairs to storage cellar. 1st floor: landing, two spacious bedrooms (previously 3) and a neat spacious bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. The floor is equipped with dormers. Attic: loft ladder to storage space.
- Fantastic location with views over the North Sea Canal, once every 5 years is Sail right in front of the door.
- Built circa 1936.
- Living area approx 80 m2.
- Usable area 104 m3.
- Own land 463 m2.
- 2 bedrooms (formerly 3).
- Spacious garage (walls and roof just renewed and driveway still to be constructed).
- The house is situated on a very quiet street.
- You can park your car in front of the house, or in the backyard at the gate: the exit on the Zaanderhorn is an official exit.
- The garage/workshop is located in the middle of the plot with access via the Zaanderhorn; access to the garage/workshop can be created via a driveway. You can also move the garage to the end of the plot.
- Measurement report of the foundation gives a stable picture.
- Rental boiler € 26, - per month (lease and service).
- Acceptance in consultation.
Read full description