Beautiful townhouse, dating back to 1884, at the heart of bustling De Pijp. A modern home with a distinct personality, emphasized by an open gallery, large windows and original architectural details.
Spanning four comfortable levels, connected by a stunning staircase. The stairwell is at the rear, ensuring an optimum use of space of all levels. The beautiful ca. 40 sqm city garden has a lovely south-facing terrace.
Entrance on the ground floor to the foyer. Welcoming family kitchen with a large kitchen unit and an island. At the rear of the space is a spectacular glass facade and 6.5 meter open gallery to the upstairs living room. The open gallery allows for abundant daylight entry and connects both living spaces. Connecting city garden with a south-facing terrace. At the rear is a guest restroom, a small cellar and the stairwell.
The living room is on the first floor and features a fireplace. Its large windows and soaring, nearly 3.5 meter tall windows make this an exquisitely bright space. The extension accommodates a small study nook.
The second floor features two large bedrooms/ studies and a centrally positioned bathroom with a shower, vanity and bathtub. There is a second restroom off the stairwell.
The master bedroom with a walk-in closet is on the top floor. The open-plan bathroom is equipped with a double vanity and a shower.
Situated at the heart of bustling De Pijp, nearby the city center, Utrechtsestraat and Amstel River. Hemonylaan is one of the wider streets in De Pijp, lined with 19th-century townhouses.
Popular Utrechtsestraat offers a wide selection of shops and eateries. Around the corner from Albert Cuyp market for everyday groceries. Carré, Amstelveld and Nederlandsche Bank are also nearby.
Excellent location relative to main access roads. Exit S100 is close-by, trams 3 and 4 stop. on Van Woustraat.
In immediate proximity to good schools (Asvo) and daycare centers.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 203 sqm
• Cellar ca. 4 sqm
• Ca. 40 sqm south-facing garden
• Three bedrooms, fourth on the top floor
• Optional extra bedroom (see alternative floorplan)
• Two bathrooms
• Freehold property
• Double glazing
• Energy label C
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description